2 - Justice

Liz's POV

"Mom? Can you hear me?" I hear Caroline ask in a quiet whisper, but I heard her perfectly.

I grunt and open my eyes slowly. I'm nearly blinded by how bright and clear the room looked like.

"It's okay mom." She says quietly and I sit up straight with her help.

It was a experience to get your neck snapped by my own daughter.

I feel my gums ache and I ran my tongue over them to try and soothe the pain. In reality it didn't do anything.

"Did you do as I asked?" I ask Caroline and take the blood bag she offers me.

Caroline nods with a big smile. "I did. Lying to Tyler was too easy. But why is the stone so important to you?"

"Remember the Originals I told you about yesterday?" I ask.

She nods so I continue. "Niklaus, or Klaus, needs the stone to break the curse. I intent to help him with that and having that stone only helps us. It's good to have the Mikaelson's as a ally, not as a enemy."

Caroline bites her lip and I take a sip from the blood bag. I don't have the urge to drink every human dry, so I guess that's good.

"Woah. That's amazing." Caroline whispers and I tilt my head.

"Your eyes. They are different from us." She says quietly with a excited smile.

"Huh." I look at myself through my phone's camera. "Cool."

I had pitch black eyes with a glowing blue circle in the centre and pitch black veins going under my eyes more longer than usual vampires.

"Yeah. And, so... You don't see a problem with using Elena in the ritual?" She asks. I don't hear any judgement in her voice.

I nod and lick the blood off my lips. "I sound like a really bad person right now, but no. I don't give a flying shiet about her. Klaus deserves his freedom anyway." Caroline giggles slightly before coughing like nothing happened.

"And do you think that her lapdogs will let her die?" I ask with a small tilt of my head.

Caroline shakes her head. "Exatctly." I take another blood bag from her because why not.

After our talk last night, I told Caroline to go couple of cities over and compel us some blood bags.

When she was gone I made a list of plans what to do and who to save etc.

I contacted a witch and promised him money if he would do us daylight jewerly. He agreed and now we stay in contact for some future business considering the curse and our home.

"Do you have the jewerly?" I ask Caroline.

Caroline nods and flashes her ring. I smile and raise a eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, right." Caroline chuckles and pulls out a small bag.

I take it and peek inside. It was a beautiful black ring with lapis lazuli stone