15 - The Big Bad Hybrid

Liz's POV

"Where does a thought go when it's forgotten?" Jenna asks next to me and I sigh.

"Do you always make up weird questions when you are nervous or bored?" I ask with a breathy laugh.

"Maaybe." Jenna laughs and once again leans her head on my shoulder.

She takes every singe opportunity to cuddle or be close. And I honestly do not mind it.

After the moment with Elijah we roped him into helping us move the rest of our stuff and voilá, we are in our new massive house.

Jenna got so sick of Elena's crap so she just gave up and came here.

And Elijah slept in one of the rooms after being preasured by a certain bubbly blonde. There is no escape when she wants something.

I laugh again and wrap my arm around her shoulders and put my head on top of hers.

Jenna and I are watching televison in the living room, I am once again waiting for Elijah to get ready and arrive so him and I could go and talk with Niklaus.

"Why do I always walk in to you guys cuddling?" Jeremy asks with furrowed eyebrows as he walks into the living room.

"Because we are gay and secretly dating." Jenna says with a deadpan look and I glance down at her. I shrug slightly and turn back to the tv.

"You are gay?" Jeremy asks with a confused puppy look.

"No, just for her." Jenna says with an innocent smile and I shake my head.

"Who is gay?" Caroline asks as she walks to the living room flopping on top of a bean bag.

"Aunt Jenna." Jeremy says with a slow nod.

"And I'm bi." Caroline says and keeps checking out her nails, but I can hear her heartbeat rising as the silence continues.

"Funny." Jeremy laughs and shakes his head.

I smile softly and stand up from my spot. I walk over to Caroline and bring her to a big hug after she stands up.

"You are so brave for telling us. It wont change anything, I love you." I keep holding Caroline as she hugs me tightly and let's out a big relieved sigh.

"Wait, seriously?" Jeremy asks with another tilt of his head.

"Jeremy, my dear nephew, I love you so, so, so much, but sometimes you are just too slow." Jenna says with a laugh.

Jeremy crosses his hands over his chest with a huff. He turns his head to look at the wall.

Caroline laughs against my shoulder and I keep hugging her. "Want to hear a secret?" I whisper to Caroline and pull slightly away from her so we could look at each other.

"Hhm?" She whispers back with a beaming smile.

"I'm one too." I give her a wink and a sneaky smile.

Caroline laughs and goes into another hug. I kiss her head and pull away as Elijah calls for me.

"Elizabeth?" Elijah says from somewhere around the house.

"Yes Elijah?" I ask and tilt my head slightly. I hear him speed around.

"Shall we go?" He asks as he walks into the living room with his suit jacket folded over his arm.

I nod and turn to Caroline. I kiss her head once again, walk over to Jeremy and ruffle his hair and walk to Jenna and kiss her head too.

I walk up to Elijah and with a small smile I nod. "Let's go."