9 - Almost Normal Day

Liz's POV

I sigh satisfied and slide down next to Thomas on the bed.

I reach up and free his hands from the headboard.

I put my arm to his chest and he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me close.

"Woah." Thomas whispers and I chuckle. I did a number on him.

"Feel better?" He asks slightly out of breath and draws small circles to my back.

I smirk and put my chin to his chest. "A lot better."

"What about your..." He trails off and his eyes flutter open and closed.

"Soundproof room. I hear everything from the outside, nobody can hear anything from the inside." I grin and trail my finger along his chest.

He shudders and looks me in the eyes with a dark look.

"What time is it?" I ask and give his chest small kisses.

"Four in the morning." He says as he takes a deep breath in.

I straddle his waist and grin down at him.

"Up for round two?" I ask and move my hips slightly.

"You are going to be the death of me woman."

-

I walk downstairs and walk Thomas to the door.

"I'm glad I could help. Keep in touch-" He leans to my ear. "-Mistress."

I smirk and kiss his cheek. He smiles and I playfully push his chest.

"Bye pet." I whisper as he walks out.

He stops for a moment and clenches his fists. He laughs and speeds away.

I shake my head with a slight grin and go to the kitchen waiting for the kiddos to wake up.

I make some breakfast and prepare blood for the ladies.

I sit down and lean back to the chair. I close my eyes and let my mind wander.

I hear soft footsteps coming closer to the kitchen and I open my eyes.

I smile as Jeremy rubs his eyes with a small yawn.

"Morning." He mumbles with yet another yawn.

"Good morning. You can take a shower if needed and there is some clean clothes for you if you want. Breakfast is ready too." I smile at Jeremy and he nods.

"I'm going to shower really quick." He mumbles and walks off.

I chuckle and soon after both Caroline and Katerina walk to the kitchen.

"Good morning." I smile at them.

Caroline smiles and walks over to me. She kisses my cheek and sits down.

"Morning mom." She starts to eat and drink her blood.

Katerina sits down and gulps down her blood. She sighs happily and looks at me.

I raise an eyebrow and look at her with a small smirk.

She clears her throat and smiles sheepisly. "Morning."

I nod and take a sip from my own glass of blood.

"There is going to be a new witch in school today. His name is Luka Martin and his father is working with Elijah. He should be harmless, you could make new friends. He is only missioned to befriend the Bennett witch." I tell the two vampires.