13 - Playing A Hostess Pt.2

Liz's POV

After the very interesting phone call with Niklaus, I went downstairs and watched some movies with the kids.

Both Jenna and Jeremy left in the evening to their home and we all went to sleep.

I promised Trevor that he could stay with us and he got the last room.

Now our new house in currently being build up.

-

I change my clothes to something appropiate but comfortable and leave my hair open this time.

I hear a heartbeat on the door so I speed downstairs

I hear a heartbeat on the door so I speed downstairs. I open the door to see Jenna just about to knock.

"Hi Liz." She grins slightly and I smile at her.

I promised to go with her to show Elijah around. Even though it's not needed, it's for the show.

"I'll come in a moment." I say to her and go check on the kiddos. I smile softly as I see all of them still asleep.

I go back to Jenna who was bouncing on her heels. "Let's go! I want to hear stories from a 1000 years old vampire!" Jenna giggles.

I chuckle at her excitment and we walk to my car once again. We start to drive towards the place we agreed to meet Elijah.

-

"You see a boat filled with people. It has not sunk, but when you look again you don’t see a single person on the boat. Why?" Jenna asks as she swings her legs.

I lean against the side of my car as Jenna sits on the hood next to me.

I lick my lips and look at the ground for a moment.

"Because all of them are married?" I say and Jenna huffs.

"What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?" She asks again.

I choke at the thought and grin at her. "Different Mikaelson brother?"

Jenna bursts out laughing but shakes her head with little bit red on her cheeks. "We wish."

I chuckle. "Oh and it's the letter 'M'." I grin as Jenna throws her hands up.

"One more!" She says as she points at me with a small giggle.

"Okay." I nod and look around the small clearing before turning back to Jenna.

It was fun to do small things like these with her.

"A man went on a walk outside in the rain, without a jacket, a hat, a hood, or an umbrella. Somehow, not a single hair on his head got wet. How is this possible?" She asks with a giggle.

I think for a moment and shrug. "The guy is bald?"

I smile fondly at the pout on Jenna's face.