Chapter 9: Dinner?

"Dinner?!" Parker, Madds, Meg and I yelled.

"What does she mean by that?" Parker said and I rolled my eyes

"What do you think she meant by that dumbass?" I said giving him a flat look

"Uh, I don't know that's why I'm asking" Parker frowned and I sighed deeply

"What are we going to do?!" Meg yelled, all of us were just completely ignoring Parker now.

"I don't know" I said and frustratedly ran my fingers through my unruly hair

"Well, here's any idea. Let's go to the dinner?" Madds said and Parker chuckled

"It's not that simple because Avery's has to make everything difficult. If she would just settle for meeting her real parents aka the blue moon pack's Luna and Alpha today, then we wouldn't be in this predicament." Parker explained pointy looking at me

"I'm sorry but I have to agree with Parker. It doesn't have to be so complicated." Madds shrugged and Meg nodded in agreement also.

"Wow, I thought you guys were my friends, not his. I thought you guys would understand." I said shaking my head.

They were all ganging up on me, and they didn't even understand how I felt. I mean if they were in my position, I was pretty sure they would want to delay themselves from meeting their long lost parents too. Feeling hurt and slightly disappointed I looked away.

"If you guys want to go to the dinner, I guess I'll also go. I'll meet you guys there." I said coolly without facing them, opened the door to the room I was staying at and went in without waiting for their reply.

The room was pretty big. It had a bathroom, closet, TV, sofa and....ONLY ONE BED! I guess Parker, will be sleeping on the sofa. Hmmm...I should shower now. I mean, if my real parents are going to be at the dinner I might as well smell good. I really hope they weren't going to be there though. Then, I suddenly remember the famous hunger games quote...May the odds be ever in your favor. Why? I really don't know.

I quickly stripped out of my current jeans and my white tank top, getting ready for a nice soothing shower to take away my worries. I slipped on my baby blue silk robe and walked over to my suit case. Hmmm, where's my towel? I rummage through my suitcase frantically, looking for my towel. I didn't like to use other towels. Just my own, so I always packed it.

"What the hell?" I said exasperated as I finished looking through my whole suitcase and didn't find my towel.

"Are you looking for this?" I heard a voice say and I nearly jumped ten feet in the air. What the heck, I'm a werewolf I should've been able to hear this person approaching me. I guess, my worrying took up my senses.

'Ha, worrying over a towel.' My inner subconscious remarks and I purse my lips

'It was my favorite towel.' I replied. Wait...am I actually having a conversation with my subconsciousness. I mean, it's not like I was talking to my inner wolf, Blair...I was talking to myself. Wow, I'm crazy.

"Hello...?" The person at the door trailed off and I looked up my attention now restored. Oh great, it was Parker. Of course. He was looking at me weirdly while leaning on the doorframe, probably because I zoned out for a full 3 minutes. He was also holding, Zoey. That's right, I named my towel.

"What are you doing?" I asked narrowing my eyes at the towel. He looked behind himself and locked the door after he moved from the doorframe. He slowly approached me while swinging the towel mindlessly in his hand.

"Uh, what are you doing" I asked confused when he was about 2 feet away from me. He merely lifted his lips in a smirk and starting closing the distance between us.