Chapter 27: Dinner with Parker

- Avery's POV -

A few seconds later of touching my tingling lips I finally realized that I was just mindlessly standing in the room, wrapped in my towel, touching my lips. Wow, I'm weird. 

I quickly walked towards the closet and picked out a white shirt that had some writing on the front and paired it with some jean shorts. I quickly pulled it on over some nude colored undergarments before running a comb through my hair.

I pulled on some socks and slipped my converse on. Then I made my way out the door, not bothering to put any makeup on. I really just wanted to see Parker again, even though I saw him a few minutes ago. I rushed down the stairs and practically ran into the kitchen.

I quietly stood there observing Parker as he stirred something in a pot and hummed a tune. Wow, he looked hot cooking.

"I know I do" Parker said smirking as he turned around. Heat flows through my cheeks when I realized that I had said that out loud.

"Whatever" I scoffed trying to save myself from dying of embarrassment

"You know you want this" Parker said and gestured up and down his body making me roll his eyes

"Shut up. So...tell me what your making" I demanded and tiptoed, trying to look over his shoulder.

"It's a surprise. Now, hand me those tomatoes" he said and I groaned

"Here" I pursed my lips as I handed him the tomatoes

"Thank you." He smiled and I bit my lip. He looks so hot when he smiles. When did I become like this?!

"Don't do that" he mumbled and using his thumb and pointer finger he pulled my lip from my teeth. Ignoring him, I did it again and he groaned before grabbing me and pulling me towards him.

"It's all your fault if the sauce burns" He muttered before capturing my lips with his.

I grabbed his shoulders pulling him closer to me while he rested his hands on my waist. I moved my hands up towards his hair and tugged hard on the strands. He grunted and moved his hands down to cup my ass. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist making us come even closer than before. 

He walked forwards until I felt the counter behind me. He rested me on the counter and I wrapped my arms around his neck as his lips moved from my lips to my neck. He was biting and sucking my neck causing a moan to escape my lips.

"P-parker" I moaned making him suck harder

"Ahem" a voice sounded causing me to push Parker away in a flash

I looked towards the source and saw Madds and Jenna staring at us with raised eyebrows. I was probably the color of Parker's tomato sauce right now.

"Um, hey...what are you doing here?" I asked my voice a little squeaky

"Uh, we came down to get some popcorn for our movie but, it looks like the kitchen is occupied." Madds said

"Yeah...we're just gonna leave now" Jenna said sticking her thumb behind her and they both ran away

"Well, that was awkward" Parker announced

"Very" I nodded as he ladled some of the sauce onto a bowl of pasta and stirred it together. Once he was done, he looked up.

"Follow me" He said and I got down from where I was sitting and followed him into the dining room. It had a vase of roses in the center and two candles. The candles were the only thing lighting up the dark room. The table had a bowl of salad, bread and Parker placed the pasta next to the bowl of bread. I also noticed the tray of chocolate chip cookies on the table.