Chapter 18: Club Jade

- Avery/Chloe's POV -

"Parker, I'm sorry about before. I want-" I flicked on the lights and stopped when I realized the room was empty. Ok? Where is he? I closed the door behind and looked around the room we shared. He was no where to be found. Well, I guess he'd come back sooner or later, might as well wait up.

I walked to the bathroom and stripped down. Time for a nice long shower. Hopefully he's back by the time I'm done.

- Parker's POV -

She is just so...ugh! I can't even- ugh! I need to calm down and relax. Once we got back to the pack house I started slipping away from the group because honestly, I can't face Avery or Chloe or whatever her name is right now. Hopefully there is a club or bar for werewolves anywhere around here. The reason werewolf clubs are the best is that they honestly could care less about your age.

I transformed into my human form and slipped on a pair of sweatpants, and a white t shirt with a pair of sneakers that was luckily my size. Packs always hide clothes in trees because you never know when you have to shift and we can't always save the clothes we were wearing. I started walking and after what felt like hours I saw a few stores and at the end of the street I saw a building with a lighting up sign. I quickly jogged to the end of the street.

Hm, Jade. The sign said Jade and it was flashing a green color. I eyed the line of people that seemed dressed for a club. Ok then. I joined the line and I smelled the air. All these people were werewolves with the exception for a few. Soon it was my turn and the buff guy just simply let me in with a head nod. He was a werewolf.

I immediately went to the bar and took a seat. This place was so crowded, everyone was dancing and only a few were at the bar. On one side of me the seat was empty and the other side was taken up by a man with an extremely long beard. It looked like it had blood in it. Ok.....that's fucking nasty.

"Can I help you?" the bartender asked me and I nodded

"Yeah can I get two shots?" I ask

"Comin' right up" he said and put two shots glasses in front of me, turned around, picked up the bottle that contained the clear liquid and poured it in the glasses.

"Thanks man" I said he nodded before moving away. I picked up a glass and downed it, feeling the burning sensation that occurred as the liquid flowed down my throat.

"You seem upset" someone said and I looked over to my right and saw that the seat that was previously empty was now occupied by a woman, maybe my age or 1 year older than me. She was wearing a tight red and black leather dress and since it was short it showed off her long tanned legs. Her face barely had any makeup on it beside the bright red lipstick she wore. Her deep brown hair fell onto her shoulders in curls.

"Are ya gonna stare at me all night or are ya gonna continue this conversation?" she smirked dragging me out of my thoughts.

"Oh uh- I'm sorry. My name's Parker. Yours?" I said stretching out my hand

"Veronica" she smiled and shook my hand, holding it longer than necessary.

"Miss? Would you like anything to drink?" the bartender from before interrupted

"Sure. I'll have whatever this hottie's havin' please" she smirked and the guy nodded before pouring her a shot. She gulped it down and sighed.

"So...back to my earlier observation. You seem upset. What's up?" she asked and I rolled my eyes

"I don't even know you" I stated

"Well, you know what they say...strangers are the easiest to tell your troubles to" she smiled

"Who says that?" I asked giving her a disbelieving look

"I do. Now start explaining" she commanded and only then did I realize that she was in fact a werewolf. Hm, I guess it wouldn't hurt.

"Well ya see, my mate is always denying her feelings for me and I can't deal with it anymore. I'm just frustrated because it's like she doesn't care and all I do is care" I explained and she slightly frowned

"Why is she doing that?" she asked

"Um, for our whole live we've known each other as siblings-" I started

"Your mate is your sister?!" she yelled in disbelief

"If you would let me finish" I glared and she smiled sheepishly

"Sorry"

"Anyways, we've known each other as siblings but then we found out we were mates which forced our- or I should say my parents to tell us how we're not really related" I continued and Veronica looked intrigued

"Wow. Maybe she needs time." Veronica said and I scoffed

"It's been a while and her hostility towards me didn't change much. I would just like a little affection, my wolf is like...craving it but she won't even acknowledge me as her mate!" I yelled pulling at my hair. I am so sexually frustrated.

"Do you need a little affection or does your down below do?" she smirked as she looked at my.....lower body.

"What...of course not" I chuckle nervously and she starts to trace up my thigh with her finger.

"Are you sure?" she purred near my ear and proceed to nibble my earlobe

"Uh.." I trailed off as she moved down to my neck

"I'm uh.." I stuttered as her hands roamed my torso

"Let's go somewhere private" she whispered and got up, pulling me along with her.

She pulled me out of the club and we walked down the street when all of a sudden she pushed me against the brick wall of a building and roughly placed her lips on mine. I didn't feel sparks, or tingles like I did when I kissed Avery for the first time, but it still felt good. A few seconds passed until I realized what was really happening and I immediately pulled away. Her hands were still on my chest but I plucked them off, feeling disgusted with myself.

"What's wrong?" she pouted

"This. Oh god, what have I done?!" I muttered

"Go back in the club and have fun. I'm leaving" I ordered and her shoulders sagged as she turned away and walked back in the direction of the club.

"FUCK!" I yelled angrily and punched the brick wall with force. The bricks loosened up but none really fell out. My hand was bleeding but, it would heal soon. I cant believe I actually kissed her....even if it was just for a few seconds. I started the walk back to the pack house and then I realized my shoelaces were untied. I bent down to quickly tie them when I heard a voice around the corner.

"So you're positive that she is the white wolf?" a male voice asked someone

Hm, this conversation sounds interesting. Might as well hear the rest. I quickly stand up and scan the area. I quietly walk over to an alley I saw. I braced against the wall and leaned to the side so that I can see the people. What the fuck?! It was some middle aged guy and....Ryan! Now I knew I had to listen.

"Yes I'm positive. She's my so called fucking sister and my parents told me" Ryan responded to the guys earlier question

"Watch your tone" the man sneered and Ryan pursed his lips

"What do you want with her anyway?" Ryan asked

"Let's just say...my leader wants her" he smirked

"Why does he want her?" Ryan pushed

"Enough with the questions fool!" The man yelled

"Now don't you want to see Cassandra again?" the man roared

"Yes" Ryan nodded

"Then you won't ask questions. Just follow directions" The man said and Ryan nodded before they started walking away. What the hell? I am 99% sure that they were talking about my mate. I have to warn her.

(AN: Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes! I hope you enjoyed! Please try to vote or comment, I'd appreciate it!)

-xoxoxo purplebunnies106 ♥♥)