Chapter 1

This will be in your POV unless said otherwise

"You idiot! Just use Iron Tail!" I yelled at my phone as I watched an episode of Pokémon on my phone while I sat in my room. Pokémon was the first ever anime I have watched and I will never grow out of it.

(Pokémon is an anime if u don't agree u can leave now)

After finishing a few more episodes of Pokémon XY I put my phone down to charge.

Now that I'm not watching anime I should probably introduce myself.

I'm Yuki Sato. I'm 14 and I'm in my first year of Highschool. It is Currently Spring break so I get to chill at home for a week. I live in an apartment complex by myself. My parents are both in the military and are always being deployed. I would go with them but they thought it would be best if I stayed in one place for education reasons. I'm not a straight A student just an A B student.

I picked up my sketchbook and began to draw a few chibi pikachu's here and there.

"Crash!"

I shot up from lying on my belly and stared at my room door.

I heard rustling from my living room. It was the sound of something or someone moving around.

I did the only reasonable thing any person would do when someone breaks into their house and decided to investigate. (Don't actually do this call the police)

I grabbed my foam Zabuza sword and Bible. At first glance you could never guess it was foam which made for a good intimidating weapon and if it was a demon I could cast it away with my Bible.

I slowly creaked open my door and tip toed over into the living room.

I peeped inside to look but no one was there .

"Why would a small girl like you have the executioner blade." I heard a voice behind me.

I screamed and jumped away almost tripping.

I looked to see who was in front of me and I swear I was going crazy because I saw Gaara.

Yes you heard it. The Gaara of the sand but when he was in shonen jump.

"What are you doing in my house cosplayer!" I yelled while taking some stance.

There is No way there is a real anime character in my living room.

"Be calm I do not wish to hurt you I am simply in need of assistance."  He said calmly.

Not that I'm looking at him this was one dedicated cosplayer. He even shaved his eyebrows.

"I don't have any money im broke!" I lied. I have lots of money since my parents always send me money.

"I don't need money. I simply need a way to get back to my village." He replied.

Ok now I'm really confused is this really him. My long time crush? There's only one way to confirm this.

"When is your birthday?" I asked

"January 19" he replied

"Blood type?" I asked once more.

"AB" he replied once more

"What tailed beast do you hold and what is his name?" I asked again.

"Ichibi the one tails his name is Shukaku." He replied again

"Who defeated you after the chunin exams?"

"Naruto Uzamaki." He answered.

It's him..... it's really him..... I felt my face go hot and next thing I know I'm losing consciousness.