Chapter 7

Yuki POV

Once we reached the library we sat down on the side and started going over some of the math homework.

"Oh yeah Gaara do you have a library card yet?" Jason asked.

"Library card?" Gaara asked.

"I completely forgot! I didn't get you a student ID, lunch card, or a library card!" I realized.

"Did I need them?" Gaara asked.

"You need the ID to prove you are a student here, the lunch card is to buy the school lunch, and the library card is for checking out textbooks, chrome books, and chrome book chargers, along with any other books you might need." I explained.

"Wait how have you been eating g everyday without a lunch card?" Jason questioned.

"Sato-San makes me lunch everyday." He answered.

"Your so lucky man!" Jason laughed

"We can get the cards after school right now we need to go to class." I said as we packed up.

We quickly went through the halls and made it to class.

I went to go sit down in my seat and Jason and Gaara came to also sit down till class started.

Third person POV

"I don't understand why those two even want to talk to her all the time now." Marissa sneered.

"Yeah. What do they even like about a weirdo like her." Laney spat.

"I say we teach her a lesson!" Monica announced as the rest of the girls agreed.

-time skip-

"You guys can head to lunch without me I'm going to the bathroom real quick." I told Jason and Gaara after our English class.

"Alright. You want me to take your backpack for you?" Jason asked.

"Yes please I'll find you guys once I'm done." I told them.

I finished quickly and left the bathroom drying my  hands with the paper towel and stuffed it into my cargo pants pocket.

I somewhat sped walked to the Cafeteria but was suddenly stopped by a group of girls.

"Watch where you are going weirdo." Evelyn spat.

"Your the ones in my way." I retorted.

"Is that an attitude I hear!?" Marisa spat.

"I kinda have an appointment right now so I don't have time for this." I said sidestepping to get around before Monica blocked my way.

"Show some manners and listen when we're talking to you!" She yelled.

"I don't have time for this. Move!" I demanded while pushing past her quickly.

I quickly dashed away before they could catch up and found Jason and Gaara in the cafeteria.

"There you are Lucky! A certain red head was getting worried~" Jason laughed

"I was curious what was taking so long not worried." Gaara clarified.

"Sorry I worried you Gaara." I chuckled nervously sitting between the 2 of them.

"I wasn't worried." Gaara blushed.

"Yeah sure~" Jason and I chuckled.

"You seem nervous, is everything alright ?" Gaara asked.

"Don't worry everything's fine." I reassured him till it wasn't fine and I saw the group of girls and they saw me.

They didn't waste anytime in coming over to our table and circling the 3 of us.

"Piss off can't you see we're trying to enjoy our lunch. I rather not be eating plastic with my rice." I sneered.

" You got a lot of nerve you brat! Why don't you step outside with that dirty mouth of yours?" Monica challenged.

This is when the cafeteria began to notice and eyes and ears began to turn towards us.

"I ask that you leave us and Sato-San be so we can finish our meal." Gaara said calmly standing up.

"Don't protect her she attacked us first!" Laney shouted.

"Lucky would never do that!" Jason shouted also standing.

"All I did was push past you that wasn't an attack!" I yelled back at her standing.

"Your a little liar and a weirdo!" Monica yelled grabbing at my hair.

I felt myself being yanked backward and fell back harshly.

"Instead of being a little coward and hiding behind your bodyguards fight me!"  Marissa shouted at me.

" Romans 12:19 and Deuteronomy 32:35 states the vengeance on my enemies are not mine to give but my Lord! I'm not going to waste my time fighting a bunch of girls who worry more about their makeup then their grades." I said picking myself up.

"What's going on here!" A teacher suddenly shouted.

" All of your are coming with me this instance!" He ordered.

We all groaned as silently followed him.