Chapter 3

Yuki POV

I woke up early the next morning and made my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair. I then made my way to the kitchen to make breakfast for me and Gaara.

Once I finished I saw that Gaara was coiming out of the bathroom.

"Good morning Sato-San." He greeted giving me a slight nod.

"Good morning. Here's your breakfast." I said giving him a plate.

"How did you like Pokémon?" I asked taking a bite.

"I enjoyed it very much. I can see why you like it." He replied.

"Did any of the Pokémon peek your interest?" I questioned .

"I really like Vulpix. It's red like my hair and it's evolved form reminds me of Naruto." He said.

"That's so cute!" I giggled.

"Cute?" He asked titling his head.

"Ahh! W- what I mean is-! Uh.. what I meant to say was that..... oh crap uhh.. that V-Vulpix is a cute Pokémon! Y-yeah! N-Not that you aren't cute! Your r-really really cute! B-But not in that way I swear!" I stuttered Turing into a blushing mess.

"So you think Vulpix is cuter than me?" He asked with such an innocent expression.

"Uhhhh...." I didn't know how to reply but instead I felt myself lose consciousness.

- time skip -

"Uhhh.... My head..." I groaned as I sat up.

"Are you alright Sato-San?" I heard a voice ask.

I turned to see it was Gaara. How embarrassing. I passed out in front of my crush.

"Y-yeah I'm fine so please don't worry so much." I chuckled.

"So what are we going to do today?" Gaara asked.

"Well I was thinking of having you enrolled into my school. I would feel bad if I left you all by yourself everyday." I replied.

"I've already graduated from the academy though." He answered.

"That's true but in this world you attend school for a pretty long time." I told him. "So today we will go to the library and study then tomorrow on Monday we will go to school." I explained.

-time skip bc I'm so lazy-

"Oh no we're going to be late on your first day! I'm so sorry Gaara!" I whined shoving my shoes on.

"It's quite alright I'm sure the teachers won't mind" Gaara said calmly.

"They will definitely mind. Even being just a second late is awful." I said grabbing my keys and phone from the counter.

"Then get on my back." Gaara said blankly.

"Eh!?" I looked at him confused.

"I'm a shinobi. Just show me where to go and I can get us there in no time." Gaara told me.

"I guess. But are you sure I won't be too heavy?" I asked worried.

"I've been carrying around a giant gourd of sand my whole life. I think you'll be fine." He replied.

"I guess your right." I chuckled getting on his back.

He bolted out the door and jumped from rooftop to rooftop.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I cheered as the scenery passed in a flash.

I pointed to where the school was and we got there with 5 minutes to spear.