Chapter 4

Yuki POV

The day went on and Gaara had gotten pretty popular very quickly.

We went from class to class till it was time for lunch/free peorid our 6th period .

"The school lunch isn't that good so I packed some for you." I said handing him a lunch box.

"If you want I could buy you a bento box instead of you like." I added.

"No this ok. Thank you." He said as he opened the lunch box.

"Thank you for the food." He said clasping his hands together.

I did a short prayer before also eating my lunch.

"Does Senpai mean something differently here?" Gaara asked me.

"No it's the same as in your world why?" I replied.

"Some girls kept giggling how I was their senpai even though we are in the same grade." He explained.

"Don't mind them. Some people think it means something else but it really Dosent." I chuckled.

"Hey Gaara!" A voice called from behind us.

We both turned to see it was Jason.

"Hello Cooper-kun." Gaara greeted.

I didn't know Jason too well we were paired up for a project once but that was about it. He was always full of energy and a pretty good guy.

"Just call me Jason." He chuckled. "But as to why I'm here. I wanted to know if you wanted to try out for the basketball team?" He asked.

"What's that?" He asked confused.

"Come to the gym after School and I'll show you." he said as he left.

"Is that alright with you Sato-San?"Gaara asked.

"Yeah of course. You don't have to ask me for permission I just want to know where you are in the future in case anything happens." I told him.

We finished eating and started to walk around the campus.

I was showing him where some other extra stuff like the auditorium, field etc. We sat down by a tree outside when a group of girls came up to us. I recognized them from our first Period class.

"Hi there senpai!" They giggled.

"We are in the same grade you shouldn't call me that." Gaara said blankly.

"I'm just saying it cause I like you." She said bluntly.

"I'm Laney."

"I'm Marissa."

"I'm Monica."

"And I'm Evelyn."

They introduced.

"You should definitely hang out with us we could show you around." Marisa a suggested.

"Sato-San just finished giving me a tour." Gaara told them.

"Then you should come eat out with us after school." Monica said.

"Sorry but Gaara is going to be trying out for the basketball team after school." I told them.

"What are you his mom? Let someone else have a turn with him would you." Laney sneered at me.

" Gaara is not just some toy you know I'm just telling you what's he doing I didn't decide that for him." I spat at her.

"Whatever." She grumbled.

"You should hang out with us! Yuki is so boring and all she cares about are grades and Pokémon." Evenlyn said pulling on Gaara's arm.

Gaara didn't hesitate to snatch his arm back and back up a bit.

"If you insist on being so rude to my friend then I think you are done here." Gaara said with a slight glare.

"Don't say we didn't warn you." Monica mumbled before they walked off.