Chapter 9

Yuki pov

-the next day-

"It's finally Friday!" I cheered. "Let's get through today quickly and get ready for the fair!"

"Someone's excited today." Jason laughed.

"Of course I am! We're going to the fair tomorrow!" I laughed as we walked to our first class.

"What time are we going anyway?" Gaara asked.

"We'll meet up around 3pm and we can stay till it closes." I explained.

We entered the classroom and headed to our seats.

"I can't believe she did that."

"It's that religious freak again."

"She thinks she's so much better than the rest of us."

Hushed whispers spiraled through the classroom as we entered.

"What's going on?" Gaara questioned as he was noticed the hush voices and glares.

"Just ignore them." I smiled softly as we went to put separate seats.

"Alright class quiet now." The teacher called our attention as she went up to the board.

I was quick to pull out my notebook and pencil and start taking notes. My classmates seem just as quick to do the same and begin throwing paper. I ignored it mostly and for the every few that landed on my desk I would brush onto the floor.

"Mrs.Sato!" The teacher suddenly bellowed.

"Yes?" I questioned. I was sure she hadn't asked a question so why was she calling on me.

"It's unlike you to have such a dirty desk area. Clean up the paper off the floor." She scolded as a few kids laughed quietly.

"Sorry about that." I sighed tiredly as I collected the paper and absently shoved it into my bag so I wouldn't have to get up.

I once again ignored the poorly hidden laughs and giggles as she continued with the lesson.

-timeskip-

50 minutes later class was finally over. I finally felt myself relax as I stretched and packed all my stuff. It was a little difficult with the added paper but I could deal with that later.

"Freak." I heard a voice mutter past me.

I looked up at the leaving girl with a tired sigh and zipped my bag while laying it on my desk.

"Was it just me or was class extra crappy today?" Jason groaned coming over to my desk with Gaara following.

"I know right. It's probably just us being restless about the fair tomorrow." I laughed.

"What did she say to you." Gaara suddenly asked.

"Huh?" I played dumb.

"That girl passed by you and said something. What was it." He questioned.

"Oh really?" I chuckled nervously.

"What about the paper the teacher mentioned? Who threw that at you?" He questioned again.

"Oh don't worry, it was just some bad notes." I laughed it off. It wasn't a lie they really were just some bad notes from some mean kids.