Chapter 6: Dream

-Techno POV-

When Techno awoke, he found himself strapped to a chair in a dark, cemented room. It reminded him of an interrogation room. The room also had a mirror, or what appeared to be a mirror. He suspected that it was a one way window. In front of him was a simple table, also made out of cement. A chair sat in front of him, across the table. Techno, in this position, was seated in front of the door, with a table and a chair in his way. Shifting, he came to the conclusion that his wrist was tightly tied together behind his back. Tugging on the restraints, the rough rope scratched at his wrist causing him to stop tugging. He could feel that his legs were also bound to the chair. His head had been patched up, tightly wrapped by a bandage. Techno also realized that he was no longer in his usual apparel, and was now wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt. The creak of the door opening got his attention.

Looking up, he saw a woman with curly hair and clothing that reminded him of a captain. She wore a friendly smile that couldn't help but put Techno on the edge.

"Lovely to see that you're awake" she said. Techno remained silent as he stared at her, trying to figure out if she was a threat.

"Not much of a talker eh?" she remarked, "No worries, the boss can make anyone talk. I'll let him know that you're awake"

With that, the woman walked out of the room, shutting the door behind her. Now that they knew he was conscious, time was of the essence. Techno struggled to get out of the restraints a bit more but ultimately gave up. After waiting for what felt like hours, the door opened once again revealing a figure. Much like the sketches, the man that stood before him had short dirty blond hair and a white mask covering his face allowing Techno to determine that this was the infamous mafia boss. Techno stared at the beady eyes upon the mask and it also seemed to stare back. A couple of awkward silence followed before they cleared their throat.

"Techno was it?" He asked. Techno remained silent and simply continued to stare at him. "I'll take that as a yes. Well, I'm Dream. The, quote on quote, Mafia Boss as I assumed you've figured out by now"

Techno's eyes widened slightly as he realized that Dream knew who he was, making escape much more difficult.

"It's pretty impressive how much you have uncovered about my organization. I'm quite surprised to say the least. No one has ever managed to figure us out so easily. My inside source has said that you've spent countless days and nights on my case. I'm quite honored really"

At this point, Techno had looked away and refused to make eye contact. Knowing what he knew, he wouldn't be able to just fight his way out of this one. Dream leaned closer to him and grabbed his chin, forcing him to look at him, "You gonna talk or do I have to make you"

A couple of stilled seconds passed as Techno still refused to talk. Giving up, Dream simply sighed, slouching back into his chair.

"Alright then, don't talk. You'll come around eventually pinkie" Dream remarked with a smirk. The nickname only earned a glare from Techno. The lady from earlier returned, carrying two bowls of soup. A soup bowl was placed in front of both Techno and Dream. With a slight bow, she exited the room leaving Techno alone with Dream once again.

Dream flipped out a pocket knife, surprising Techno. Techno quietly gulped as he got closer to him. Techno still managed to keep a straight face and not tremble. The knife grazed his neck, the cold metal against his skin sending shivers down his spine. Dream walked around the table, knife remaining on his neck the entire time. The knife trailed down his neck and out of sight behind his back. Forcing himself to not tremble, Techno just shut his eyes, ready to be stabbed in the back. He felt the restraints on his wrists fall loose as Dream cut him loose. Techno remains sitting rigid, nervous to move. Even if Techno managed to beat Dream in a fight, the rest of his men would quickly overwhelm him.