Epi 10

"Ouch..." Ragini held her thumb as it started bleeding. "Ragu, what ha-" Tara widen her eyes as she saw Ragini's thumb bleeding. "What have you done?" And then she looks at kitchen which was a mess. "I was just cooking!" Ragini said with tensed smile. Tara held her wrist and brought her out of kitchen. "U sit here and don't move from here!" Saying she went to brought first aid kit. "Ragu it's been a week and you should rest but-" "but you are just roaming like kid here and there!" Deep said from behind and Sanskar chuckled while Ragini glared him. "It's done" Tara said after cleaning her thumb and aiding her. Ragini got up and hugged Sanskar. "How are you Sanky?" Ragini was looking so happy. "I'm fine but you don't look like!" Sanskar said breaking hug.

"But bhabhi I will cook na!" Ragini pouted as Deep nodded his head. "No, I have ordered food from hotel so don't be worried Baby!" Tara said and Ragini sat pouting. They talked for sometime then had lunch.

"So Sanskar what going on at your place?" Deep asked And Ragini's face fell thinking about Dadaji and Dadi but Tara and Sanskar thought that she is upset bcoz of Swalak. "Nothing much bhaiya. I have joined our Delhi branch so thought to leave after meeting Ragu." Sanskar replied. "Whattt?" They startled hearing her. "Ragu?" Tara narrowed her eyes. "You are leaving to Delhi?" She questioned while He nodded in agreement. Her face fell and she got up. "I'm done, Bhai I'm in my room" Saying she ran to her room. "What happened to her?" Deep wondered.

Ragini was practicing her Kathak dance thinking about Sanskar. While Sanskar was sitting with Deep in garden area. "Bhai...actually-" "I know your confusion!" Deep intervene. "Actually Sanskar Ragini's mother Janki, my father Yash Raichand and Tara's mother Jhanvi were siblings. And that's why Ragini is related to both of us. She is so special for us. As I don't have any sibling while Tara don't have her own sister. And Ragini is younger to both of us, so Tara is little Protective towards her. Even Ram uncle, Pari knows abt it." Deep completed as Sanskar looks at him remembering Ram and Pari's behaviour from last couple of days. "Ok Bhai, I'll take your leave now, I'll come after meeting Ragini" Sanskar said as Deep smiled.

Ragini was so lost in her dance that she didn't even realise Sanskar's presence in her room. He switch off music then Ragini stopped and looks at him. "When you did came here?" She asked without looking at him and drinking water. "Are you upset?" He asked her as she turned to him. "Why would I? By the way did you move on from her?" She questioned looking at her mobile. "Wait what do you mean?" He asked puzzled. "Your ex?? I mean you said na that you're joining Delhi office. I thought it still affects you, and why it won't Afterall after marriage also they are Infront of you!" Ragini sat on chair taking newspaper. "It doesn't affect me!" Sanskar said after 15 mins pause as Ragini looks at him. They were so many emotions in his eyes but Ragini couldn't understand, she was feeling something different by his gaze. "I think you should leave now! It's late!" She said avoiding his gaze. "Ya I'll take your leave now" saying he walks out of her room while she just sat with confusion.

"Bye bhaiya, bhabhi" He waved at them and opened his car door. But then turned to look at Ragini, she was standing near glass window of her room. They were so engrossed in each other's thoughts. "Ragini plz move on from laksh, I can't see you like this" he thought to himself. "Why you are going Sanky? Pls don't go, I need my best friend, I need you! But I want you to be happy!" At last Ragini waved at him with small smile as he too smiled.

Both of them are unaware of their feelings but it's more then being friends!

*****

Yours,
Mona ❤️