Epi 4

Laksh was roaming in his room thinking about Sanskar's kidnapping. He was tensed that why someone will try to harm his brother?. Then suddenly he went downstairs and called everyone in hall. "Laksh what happened? Why you called us in hall at this time?" Dp asked. "Papa I know who tried to kidnap bhai" laksh said while Sanskar looked confused. "Who did tell me laksh?" Sujata asked him holding his shoulders. "I won't tell this now, you all have to come with me now, lets go" Saying he run out of mansion. Everyone looked at each other then followed him. Sanskar couldn't understand what laksh is up to so he went with Ram.

"Dadi is still angry on me, do you know? I'm missing you so much. I know I should have talk to you about my love for Laksh but I just don't wanted you to hurt. But I did that only. I'm sorry plz come back! Do you know I'm getting married to Laksh in next week. I'll be happy if you come" Said Swara caressing there pic sitting on her bed when she heard laksh's shout. She came out of room and finds Both families standing in hall.

"Call Ragini out Swara" Laksh said. "Laksh Ragini is not here" Dadi said. "Oh plz dadi don't cover up her mistakes. You always did that that's why she became like this, Selfish. She tried to kidnap my bhai" Laksh accused her making Sanskar shocked. "Laksh what are you saying? Do you have any proof?" Sanskar asked turning him. "Bhai i don't have proof but you think yourself she have reason to do it. You brought her truth out, our family disowned her, then I gave her divorce and I'm gonna marry swara. Her own family is also not supporting her so she wants to take revenge for that" Laksh said. "No Ragini can't do that, she is not like that I know her!" Sanskar said looking down here and there. "Tell us where is Ragini?" Sujata asked again. "Sujata ji Ragini is not here from the time she went out of your mansion" Sumi told her and Ram becomes tensed. "She is there, where no one can think of harming her or hurting her !" Saying Parvati goes to her room with dadaji and everyone looks confused. "Ok we're sorry Shekhar ji whatever happen now! I think we should do Swara and Laksh's Engagement day after tomorrow, are you ok with it?" Ap said. "Ok we don't have any problem" Shekhar said then Maheshwari family left baadi.

Maheshwari family returns to mansion. Ram wasn't getting sleep so he went to garden. He found Pari sitting there. "Why you are still awake?" He asked keeping his hand on her head. "No chachaji, just not feeling sleepy and you?" Pari answered. "Pari don't think too much, everything will be fine soon" Ram said while looking at ground. "I hope Ragini is happy wherever she is!" Pari said looking at sky as her eyes became teary. "I don't understand chachu how can laksh blame Ragini for everything. I mean whatever happen Ragini is wrong how can he even think that?" Pari said with disbelief. "When person doesn't know truth they behaves this way, now go and sleep" Ram said before leaving Then pari too leaves. It was seen by Sanskar who was standing in balcony of his room. "Did I do wrong?Dad, pari bhabhi, dadi and dadaji is talking like they know Ragini can't do anything wrong? But where is Ragini? Is laksh is right? Did Ragini tried to kidnap me? " questions raised in Sanskar's mind but he doesn't have any answers for it.

"How dare he? How can he blame my laado for his brother's kidnapping?" Dadaji spoke in anger. "Forget it! When did anyone cared about laado? That now we could hope that someone will talk by laado's side" Parvati said with cold voice. "I wish today Janki was there no one would have think to talk against Laado." Dadji said. "We have them in Laado's life. They won't let anyone hurt her till they are with her." Parvati said glancing at photo frame which she kept in her drawer. In photo Two girls are hugging one boy by both sides and they are smiling widely.

#NEXT DAY....

Laksh comes in Sanskar's room and finds him still sleeping. "Bhai get up" he tries to wake him up but no use. His eyes spot one chain on his table but before he could open locket Sanskar holds his hand. He got up hearing Laksh's mobile ring as Swara was calling him. "You here?" Sanskar asked taking Chain from his hands. "Ya I came here to take you with me to buy ring for Swara but bhai who's chain is that?" Laksh asked after answering. "That's my...my friend. She forgot yesterday when she came to meet me" Sanskar answered caressing locket with sad smile. "Ok now get ready we have to go" saying he left room.

Sanskar came after getting ready and they was about to go suddenly Sanskar remembered something and he run towards his room. Sanskar came and took chain in hands and then kept in his jacket while smiling. "Let's go Laksh" He said descending stairs. "Bhai why you went up?" Laksh questioned him. "Nothing we are getting late" saying he walked out.

"Bhai how's this?" Laksh asked showing him one ring. "Bhai I'm not understanding which one should I take plz help me" laksh said frustrated. But before Sanskar can see jeweller comes there and shows one beautiful ring "sir this ring is beautiful you can take this". Laksh like the ring so he took. "Bhai let's go now" Laksh said. Sanskar was lost somewhere so Laksh again said jerking him. "Y..yes laksh" Sanskar said coming out of trance. "Bhai let's go" Laksh said. "Laksh I...I have work here on some distant you...you go home I'll come" Sanskar said. "Are you sure?" Laksh asked raising his eyebrow. "Yes" Sanskar assured him then he left and Sanskar sighed.

*****

So here next update 😉. I hope you'll like it.

Drop your comments and Views👇 and hit the star⭐.

Yours,
With Love♥
Mona😘