Epi 5

Sanskar came out of shop and stands on stairs when he saw one girl was waiting for auto. Her face was covered with scarf. But somewhere he thought that he knows the girl. He run towards her crossing the road. But girl left in auto till he could catch her.
"Why I felt I knew her? Was she Ragu?" Sanskar thought to himself. He got call from Sujata so he picked it.

Gadodia's and Maheswari's did all preparation for Swalak Engagement.

#NEXT DAY.....

Guests started arriving at Baadi. Everyone was busy in talking, chit chatting. Parvati and Dadaji, Ram and Pari was standing at side because they didn't wanted to be a part of It. Sanskar was looking at everywhere as his heart was feeling maybe Ragini will come and he didn't wanted to miss a chance of meeting her.
Shekhar comes to him and greets him. "Beta soon the dancers will come, will you plz inform me??" He asked. "Yes uncle, I'll inform you" Sanskar answered and Shekhar left for another work.

Sumi brought Swara and made her sit beside Laksh. They were happy and smiling at each other. "So can we start Program?" Ap asked. "No!" Shekhar said coming in hall as everyone became tensed and serious. "I mean dancers are here and celebration toh banata hain" Shekhar said and everyone got relieved. Sanskar walked and stood beside Ram. The dancers came in middle. All girls were dancing in round and the main dancer was dancing in middle. Her face was hidden behind Veil. She was dancing like professional. Everyone was enjoying it.

After dance was over they turned to leave but Shekher stooped them and Asked them to be part of his daughter's happiness. They stopped after thinking. The engagement program started. Laksh made Swara wear ring but when Swara was about to wear him ring. Ring slipped from Swara's hand and fell near the dancers feet. Everyone started gossiping. "Swara can't you hold it properly?" Sumi said with anger. "Now bring other ring if she will give then maybe it will be inauspicious" Ap said looking at Dancer with curt. "She can't hold ring properly, how will she take responsibility of whole family?" Parvati taunted Swara and let out a small chuckle.

"Badi maa if she(dancer) is inauspicious then why you called them to part of it? Even they are humans and they are doing this work only to feed their families and children's" Sanskar defended as the main dancer looks at him holding ring in her hand. Shekhar agrees with Sanskar and ask her to give ring. The dancer moves ahead and stands in front of Swara. Swara forwards hand she placed ring on her hand with envelope and moved out of baadi. Sanskar felt something fishy but Before he can go Ram held his wrist.

After Engagement all Guests and Maheshwari family left baadi. So everyone went to their rooms. Swara was happy and caressing the ring then she remembered about envelope. She tried to find but she couldn't got it.

As soon as Sanskar entered his room he closed the door and got freshen up. After coming out of washroom he sat on bed and started rubbing his nape. His gaze fell on envelope which he kept in his pocket without anyone's notice. He took it while opens and starts reading-
                    "I'm so happy for you! I hope you will get all happiness which you deserved. Sorry for not being with you as whatever I did in my past I can't face anyone as I know still everyone hates me. Maybe you too but believe me Shona I'm not your enemy. Whatever it may be but I'm not wrong so plz don't think me as bad. It hurts when I think that my papa, you and $ hates me... I can't afford your Hate.... I wish I could hug you and wish you but it wasn't easy. But i love you my sister ♥"

"Ragu!" The only word came our of his mouth as he closed his eyes in frustration. Before he thought Swara is behind Ragini's disappearance but the letter cleared everything. He was close to her. She was in front of him all day behind the veil as main dancer but he couldn't recognise her. Even when he defended them she looked at him then also he could got hint but No. he didn't care to think. Now his heart was accusing him. 'How he will find her now? How he will get answers of all questions?". But he was sure he will find her as soon as Swalak's wedding gets over. By hook or by crook and then he won't allow her to leave again. As he felt the pain of losing Best friend one time and he can't lose her again.

*****

Sorry for this boring one 😛

Drop your comments and hit the star.

Yours,
With love,
Mona signing off😘