Epi 1

Ragini was looking down, her face was pale. Everyone was angry on her and why they should not, Finally Ragini's truth is out. Laksh was fuming in anger so was everyone except Swara, Sanskar, dadi and Dadaji. Swara was looking at her sister in pain. Sanskar was glaring her but he had to do it because his misunderstanding was cleared and he wanted to make swalak together. "Now get out Ragini! You can't stay here" laksh said in anger. "Laksh hu..." Ragini was about to speak while Laksh raises his hand but stopped by swara's gasp "Lakshh".

"How dare you Ragini? You snatched Shona's happiness" Sumi said jerking Ragini. "I always warned you Sumi but you denied now look she tried to kill our shona" Dida said holding Swara who closed her eyes in pain. "We are sorry Durgaprasad ji" Shekhar said glaring Ragini. "Shekhar ji now take Ragini from here will talk about their divorce soon and then will get Swara and Laksh married" Said Dp and Sanskar looks at Ragini worried but Ragini didn't looked up. Dadi holds Ragini's hand and about to take her but Swara stops her.

"Why you didn't told me once, I have broke all relations for you Ragini! You were the most important person in my life. My Best friend, my sister, my laado. Why did you snatch my sister from me, who gave you this right!" Swara said holding Ragini by her shoulder's. "You separated Swaragini" Swara shouted and leave Ragini as tears rolled from their eyes. Dadi takes Ragini. (Swaragini bg tune plays in background as Swara sits on ground and cries while Ragini is walking out of Mansion)

"Maa why did you brought her here?" Ask Shekhar once they came to baadi from mm. "So where Ragini will go Shekhar, it's her house and whatever happen do you think Maheshwari's will let Ragu stay there" Said Sumi and Ragini looks at her father. "It doesn't matter where she will go. Did she think before whatever she did, I don't care about her anymore" saying Shekhar leaves from there followed by dida. "Ragu I'll talk with him you don't worry" Sumi said and leaves. Ragini looks at her mother's portrait on wall with teary eyes and collapses on floor. "Laado, laado are you okey?" Ask dadi holding Ragini to her heart. "maa" Saying Ragini cries.

"Ragini I hope you are fine in baadi" Swara thinks standing in balcony. "Hey swara" Sanskar said coming in room. "Why you came here? Is anything is left to do" Swara said without turning to him. "Why you are sounding angry?" Ask Sanskar. "Because I'm angry Sanskar why didn't you told me what...." "Whatever I did you should be thankful to me, you and lucky will be together now" said Sanskar playing ball in his hands. "Really did your family forgive you?" Asked Swara and Sanskar gives 'i don't care' look and leaves.

#Next day

"Maaa" Swara shouted entering in baadi. "Shona you here early morning is everything fine?" Asked Dida. "Dida I'm not alone, Sanskar and Laksh are also here" saying they enters in house. As soon Parvati looks at them she gets up and goes in her room without talking to them. Sanskar sits playing game in his mobile as Swara and Laksh went to Shekhar who called them. Just call comes on landline so Sanskar takes it but call disconnected when Sanskar speaks.

Swara looks here and there but doesn't find Ragini. She tries to talk to dadi but parvati doesn't talk to her. "Durgaprasad ji told that in next three days Swara and Sanskar will get divorce and in next week will get Swara and Laksh married" Shekhar told as Swara, Sanlak left. "It's good news right na Sumi" Dida said but Sumi just nodes her head.

Sanskar tries to find a number in his diary but doesn't get. He throws his diary in anger. "What happened Sanskar?" Asked Pari coming inside of room. "Bhabhi, nothing" Sanskar said. "So you are throwing things in fun" Pari said and takes diary in her hand. "Bhabhi I'm not getting one number that's it" said Sanskar. "Sanskar just keep your heart in peace then it will find what he want and everything will be fine, but if you just kept ignoring things and your heart then maybe it won't work" Saying Pari leaves and Sanskar looks confused not understanding what she meant.

******************************

Ufff. Completed first update.

Drop your comments and hit the star.

Share with your friends.

Love,

Monika💕