Epi 3

Sorry for the delay 😅😅😅... Here we go-

"Pari plz don't talk like that in front of family, after all what will happen by your this behavior?" Adarsh said when they entered in room. Pari sat on Bed angrily. "Adarsh plz don't talk about your family. Did they care about someone's feelings till now, never. I hated Ragini when she came in this house by marrying Laksh but when I saw her then I.... I couldn't hate her. I'm telling you Adarsh Our family-" Pari stopped as she knew Adarsh won't support her so she slept without completing and Adarsh couldn't understand what she wanted to say.

Sanskar got up and was about to go in his room. He heard Dp and Ap were Talking about Ragini. He didn't stop and left. He was doing his work when Ram entered in his room. "Dad plz sit, do you want anything?" Sanskar asked as Ram sat in front of him. "No Sanskar why you did that?" Ram asked being Serious. "What I did?" Sanskar asked without any clue. "Why you brought Ragini's truth out?" Ram asked directly. "Dad you always told me stay on right side. Ya I had misunderstanding about my family but when I got to know truth. I talked with her and she too agreed and told me she won't do anything wrong in fact she promised me but I don't know why she broke her promise and married Laksh. And I wanted to help Swara as she is my friend and she only cleared my misunderstanding and laksh is my brother dad, I want to see him happy" Sanskar answered. "But when you met Ragini didn't you felt you are doing wrong? Sanskar she was the one who showed you that you're wrong and you're saying Swara cleared your misunderstanding. It's your mistake. Did you think once why Ragini broke her promise when she took swear on her dead mother whom she loved most in this world, No you didn't thought about this. And you're saying Swara is your friend then Ragini she was your best friend you only told us, didn't you." Saying this Ram left room and Sanskar goes in past.

"Sanskar no you can't do this. They r your family and it's your misunderstanding. why your own family will want to hurt you tell me" Ragini pleaded to him as he was not listening her.

"Ya I promised baba, I won't do anything. I won't break my promise, I swear on my maa. In fact I wasn't ready for this but you were so adamant. Thank god you changed your decision" Ragini said pinching her neck gently while Sanskar held her hand. "Your maa? Means Sumi aunty?" Sanskar asked. "No my maa means my mom who died when i was 4yrs old. You know I miss her alott. Sanskar I really don't know why but I always felt like my maa has sent someone for me, but I don't know who is that?" Ragini said smiling through her glassy eyes. "Why do you want someone else? When I'm here with you" Sanskar said and hugs her by side. "Ya stupid" Ragini hugs him too.

"Dad Ragini Swara's sister and my best friend" Sanskar introduced her with his parents and holding her hand.

Sanskar smiled weakly looking at moon which was depicting Ragini's smiling face to him. He lied on bed confused and slowly slowly sleep overtook him.

*****

"Jiji I'm thinking to search a good girl for my Sanskar. After laksh's marriage will get him married too" Sujata said when they were preparing for dinner next day. Suddenly they heard Laksh's scream. They came in hall only to find laksh supporting Sanskar who's leg was injured. "Sanskar what happened to my son?" Sujata started crying. "Mom I'm fine don't worry" Sanskar said. "Laksh what happened?" Ap asked him. "Maa someone tried to kidnap bhai" laksh answered looking at Sujata and Sanskar. "What?" Ram shouted from behind. "Who did this?" Ram asked approaching them. "Don't know chachu" laksh answered bowing head down.

Sanskar was thinking about incident when laksh jumped on his bed. "Bhai what happened? What are you thinking?" Laksh asked. "I'm thinking who tried to kidnap me? And who was that person who saved me?" Sanskar said with confused face. "Did you saw saviour's face?" Laksh asked. "No but she was girl" Sanskar said shrugging his shoulders. "You didn't saw her face then how you know she was girl?" Laksh asked again. "She had wore helmet as she was on bike and anyone can say by her body" Sanskar said only to receive teasing smile from laksh. "She must be too modern as even Swara don't know how to ride a bike" Laksh said dreamily.

"Is she is fine? I don't want her to come here. Keep her there safe and sound. And be patient with her" Parvati said before disconnecting call. "Dadi with whom you were talking so late?" Swara asked when she saw clock. "I had work so I was talking about you should know swara I'm old I don't have boyfriend to talk with" saying Parvati walked off leaving Swara hurt as Parvati was changed. She wasn't behaving good with her and today she called her Swara instead of Shona.

*****

Drop your comments and hit the star.

Yours,
With love,
Mona😘