Epi 11 : NEW START

After a week....

Sanskar is working on his laptop in his cabin when he heard knock door. "Come in" he said without looking at person. The person entered inside and placed envelope on table, Sanskar looked at it and then looked up at person, he became happy seeing her there. "Ragu you here??" But before Ragini could say something Sanskar's manager came there, "sir actually sorry but she had come here for interview but she herself came in your cabin I was stopping her but she didn't stopped." Sanskar smiled and then he told manager to leave. He asked Ragini to take a sit and he himself sat on his chair. "how you came here? And what was manager saying??" Ragini frowned, " I have come so far and you started asking questions as if I'm criminal or what? Ask some coffee or tea, did you forgot your manners, Mr maheshwari, I never let you go without coffee but you! Duffer" She looked away and Sanskar told for two coffees. Then he looked at her as she sat with frown. He smiled remembering their nok-jok.

After coffee, Sanskar and Ragini moved out for walk in garden. "So now tell me how you-" "I was missing you" Ragini said and Sanskar just looked at her. "Actually I was missing you but I had took Admission for PG in Delhi University so thought I could work in your company, how's idea??" She asked and he just stared her because he wasn't believing that Ragini is gonna work with him, now he don't have to be away from her. But he controlled his happiness and asked her,"so where you gonna stay?? Or should I see for apartment for you?" He asked but got punch on his arm as Ragini punched him. "You really dumbo, I'm gonna stay with you in your flat. Now let's go my bags are still in waiting area of your office." Saying she walked ahead as Sanskar couldn't move because of shock which Ragini gave. Now His ragini is coming to his flat, thinking of it he jumped in happiness and thanked God. But his happiness didn't last long as he remembered something and he runs to Ragini.

They came to his flat, Ragini was happy. "Sanky I'll keep bags in bedroom and then will go out ok?" She said as he nodded with smile. Ragini walked towards room when Sanskar immediately screams, "what happened??" Ragini asked as her heart started racing fastly. "I'll keep bags you take sit " he said but She looked at him suspiciously. "No I'll do my work thank you!" Saying Ragini moved him away then opened door and her eyes widen with shock while Sanskar just closed his eyes embarrassed. "OMG... what's this??" She looked at him horrified. Sanskar walks in and gives her cheeky smile but in return Ragini glares him. "Wh
....what? Don't give that look, you know I'm single right?" He said while ruffling his back hairs. "You're SINGLE BUT NOT DUMB, this is looking like trash instead of a perfect room. You could had place things on their places" Ragini said looking at his room which didn't had a place to person for sit. Everything was here and there. "You sit in hall, I'll clean this mess!" He said with puppy eyes. "No no you go otherwise you will make more mess, I'll do it by myself" saying she pushed Sanskar out of room and closed the door.

"God knows what will happen of his wife!" She thought looking at mess. For a minute she felt peace with Wife word but then she ignored her thoughts and started cleaning mess. Suddenly something fell on her feet, she looked and her eyes brimmed with tears seeing their family picture together but Swalak wasn't in that as they weren't at home that time. She kept and then she was about to leave room when her dupptta stucked on something. Without seeing Ragini tried to free but Box fell down and envelopes fell from it. Before Ragini could collect them Sanskar entered in room hearing voice. "Ragini you go and serve plates for us, I had ordered food I'll keep this" he said and Ragini nodded. When Ragini went out of site He felt relief. "Now I have to keep this in my cupboard, Ragini should not see this otherwise don't know what will happen!" He thought to himself.

*****

Do tell how's it?

Yours,
Mona ❤️