Epi 9

Parvati was talking with dadaji while All were waiting to meet Ragini as Sanskar was still inside. Swara was thinking about Tara. "Swara let's go!" Laksh said. "No Laksh, I won't move until I meet Ragini" swara answered. "And why you think you would get chance if meeting her?" Tara asked coming their while Deep chuckled as everyone stared at Tara while Swara fumes hearing her. "why I'll not get chance, I'm her sister!" Swara replied. "Plsss" Tara showed her palm. "Don't irritate me now, I had told you You are STEP SISTER!" Tara said gritting teeth. "our father is same!" Swara opposed and Deep looks up hearing her. "But mother's are different!" Tara said folding her arms and looking in her eyes as Swara became speechless.

"Ragini..." Sanskar called out softly as she opened her eyes. "I'm fine Sanskar!" Ragini said as she knew He was struggling to form words. "I'm....I'm sorry!" He said holding her hand as tear escaped his eye and she just smiled. "Why you are smiling? Why you did that? That was meant for me? I was the one who should be lying here!" Sanskar said as he remembered Ragini pushing him. "I did that for my best friend!" Ragini replied as he stared at her. "What??" She questioned raising eyebrow. "you still consider me as your friend?" He asked blankly. "No!" Ragini said and then smiles, "Best friend! Sanskar our friendship is strong and it can't break by some misunderstandings and some obstacles" Ragini completed as he twisted his lips looking up.

"Shekhar uncle pls tell your daughter and her husband to stay away from Ragini otherwise we will forget that she is also your daughter and he is your son in law." Deep said pointing at Laksh like warning him. "You can't talk to me like that!" Laksh fumes. "Can I ask who are you?" Shekhar questioned ignoring Laksh. "Deep Raichand and Tara Raichand, I guess that's all you need to know!" Tara answered giving him fake smile as Deep rolled his eyes. "Dadi I want to talk with you!" Tara said and took Parvati aside. "Dadaji can I meet Ragini?" Pari asked eagerly. "Pari wait Sanskar is still inside, once he come out then you and Ram uncle can go" Deep said relaxing her. "Bhai when doctor will free Ragini?" Pari asked. "Don't no, we have to ask!" Deep said keeping his hands in pocket.

Shekhar looks at Ragini through glass and smiles weakly seeing her laughing with Sanskar. he feels guilty. Ragini sees Shekhar and ask Sanskar about it. "Actually whole family is here from the time you are here!" He said. "Whattt? Then why are you doing time pass? Take them to home I'm all fine now!" Ragini said. "They want to meet you Ragini!" He said as she looks at him blankly. "He... He wants ... Wants to meet... Meet me?" She asked as her heart became heavy. "Ragini?" He looks concerned. "Sanskar I can't face him! I don't want to meet him, No actually I don't want to meet anyone pls you only stay here!" Ragini pleaded him. "Ragini you are again behaving like kid! Should I call Ka-" He stops as he feels her stare. "I'm sorry!" He uttered as she kept her palm over his. "Past is Past Sanskar just try to forget it and move on. If you keep holding memories it will give you pain and unknowingly that will give pain to your loved ones!" Ragini said assuring him. "I'll move on now you are here! I'll call Shekhar uncle" He said as she nodes at him.

"Shekhar uncle come meet Ragini!" Sanskar said coming to him as Sumi and Swara looks at them. "No Sanskar I can't face Her. How should I go infront of her?" He said nodding his head negatively. "Uncle she is your daughter!" He said and took him inside. "Ragini...!" Shekhar whispered as he walked towards her. "Are you okey?" He asked as she nodded. "Uncle we can take Ragini home, just now Doctor told me!" Sanskar said. "I'll come after changing!" Ragini says and they went out. "Ragini is coming home!" Shekhar told everyone and all got happy hearing the news.

"Ragu.." Swara comes ahead and hugs her while Ragini hugs her back gently. "I'm sorry everyone, whatever I did that I can't tell you why I did that but I never intended to hurt anyone." Ragini said. Sujata comes forward and caresses her hair. "It's ok you understood your mistake what we want more?" Sujata said and hugs her. "Let's go Ragini!" Swara says and holds her wrist when she was stopped by Tara. "Ragini will go with us!" Tara said glaring at Swara who looked at Ragini. "Ragu?" Swara whispered. "I'm going with RT" Ragini said as Parvati nodded at her. "but Ragini you have to take care of yourself, you are not all well still!" Sanskar interfere. "Don't worry when they both are with her no one can think of harming her!" Ram said keeping hand on his shoulder as Sanskar's eyes widen in realization. "But Ragini what is the address?" He stopped again as they started walking. "Why you want that?" Tara asked normally. "If I want to meet Ragini then I'll come that's why!" He replied honestly Swara fumed. "Don't worry if you want to meet her then call me I'll come to pic you up!" Deep said with teasing smile.

****

I hope this one is good.

Yours,
Mona🖤