🍁x10

Jungkook-

Someone knocked on my door as soon as I'd settled down after coming back from my classes.

Oh right, Jimin said he'll be visiting. Which was surprising since he never informed before hand.

I opened the door to see Taehyung and a smile appeared on my lips. "Tae!" I engulfed him in a hug and he gave me one back.

I was surprised to see him here, the last time we'd met was two years ago, and that was a brief meeting as well. He had to leave immediately to go to London.

I hugged him tight, putting my hands around his shoulders.

"Kook!" His laugh rumbled through his chest. "How're you! It's been so long!"

I smiled, "You should've told me you were coming!" I slapped his back lightly. "Have you been working out?"

He chuckled once more, pulling away to give me a high five. "You inspired me, what can I say?" He joked, his lips touching his ears as he smiled wide.

"Yeah yeah, enough of this lady mushy mush. Let me in." Jimin mocked, breaking us apart and walking into the living room.

"Oh please." Taehyung scoffed. "You were even clingier if I remember. You didn't even spare me at the airport. People thought were dating."

I snorted, pointing at Jimin as his expressions changed at the speed of light. "Jungkook's clingier than me!" He tried to save himself but we all knew better.

I slapped his hand playfully and the three of us settled down on the couch, ready to share our memories that we'd made.

It was evening when I woke up from my nap, the boys had left a little while ago. Something about having dinner with Jimin's sister.

"Who?" I'd asked them as Taehyung referred to a girl with a pet name. "Your girlfriend?"

Taehyung snorted. "Naw man, that can never happen. I meant Jimin's sister." He motioned over to him as Jimin got off the phone with her.

I shook my head. As Taehyung put on his shoes.

"You haven't met her yet?" He clocked his head to the side, shrugging on his jacket.

I shrugged and looked at Jimin. "Oh yeah, he hasn't met mimi yet."

Taehyung got up, heading to the door. "We should probably meet up some time."

Jimin bit his lip, looking a tiny bit uncomfortable. Did he not want me to meet his sister?

A certain expression passed through his face and Taheyung's face lightened in understanding. "She.." Taehyung cleared his throat. "She must've busy, maybe we should let her be." He scratched his head awkwardly.

"No it's alright." Jimin stood up. His eyes looking a little more confident than earlier. "We should meet up tomorrow." He confirmed, looking at me with trust.

And with that, we said our byes and they left.

My phone buzzed to see a text from Jieun.

Jieun-ah
Hey kookie, me and taeyong were thinking about the double date you'd promised
How about we go ahead with it on  Saturday?

I frowned, I still had this thing going on. Honestly, I did not want to spend one more second with my fake girlfriend. She put me off for no reason.

I texted Meira to see if she was okay with it and she replied almost immediately.