🍁x12

Jungkook-

So she was lying to her brother and her brothers best friend.

She's more rebellious than I'd thought.

I could've just revealed her secret ever so easily, but I decided to not.

It would be fun holding it against her, besides I'd already agreed to get Jieun back using her. It'll be perfect collateral.

From what I could see, she had a pretty special relationship with Taehyung, not quite the brothers best friend is also my brother but something, different.

And not just from her side.

I chuckled as I walked out of the cafe, Jimin staying behind to pay.

Taehyungs phone rang and he excused himself, walking over to the other side to talk.

As soon as he walked out of hearing distance. Meira growled as she pulled my hand.

"Are you crazy? Or idiotic? Or just a sadistic bunny who likes to play devil?" She grumbled, glaring at me.

I was taken aback by her creative insult but fired back nonetheless.

"What?" I feigned ignorance. "I don't see what's wrong with trying to know my best friends little sister?"

She groaned and clenched her fists at my words and for some reason, I wanted to pick on her even more.

"I could see what you were doing in there. With all your innocent curiosity act." She glanced to see whether Tae or Jimin were back or not. "You were just trying to rile me up."

I smirked. "How would you know if I wasn't planning to reveal your secret?"

I expected her to go pale, or stutter or atleast freeze for a second but instead she smirked, walking in closer.

"Then I would've gone to Jieun and shown her your application form requesting a fake girlfriend to get her back." She sneered and now I was the one riled up and pale.

"You wouldn't dare." I growled.

She moved closer, her face inches from mine. "Try me bitch." She scoffed, raising an eyebrow.

"What are you guys doing?" Jimin walked over to us and her face changed at god speed to that of a sweet smiling angel.

"Nothing, he had something in his eye so I was helping him out." She smiled, I swear I could see tiny devil horns peek out.

My jaw was wide open, staring at her lie so blatantly. Guess that skill came along with her weird line of work.

"Ready to go?" Tae poked Meira's shoulders and she poked him back.

"Alright, I'll drive you to Chayoungs and then I'll meet Tae and Jk at Jk's place, okay?" Jimin got his Keys out and looking for his car.

"Let's go jk!" Taehyung grinned, hugging Meira a goodbye.

"We're living in the same apartment you fool! You'll see each other at night!" Jimin playfully pulled him apart.

"Bye Jimin, see you later." I shot him a wave and looked at Meira, a saccharine smile on her face.

"Goodbye Jungkook!" She chirped, smiling wickedly solely for my eyes.

I swear I'm gonna kill her.

Meira-

"Omg what?" Chayoung gaped at me as I plopped down her sofa.

"Yes." My voice came muffled because my face was smushed between her throw pillows.