🍁x3

🍁-🍁

Jeongguk

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read the contract. Jimin made me sound like a thirsty and lonely 40 year old business man with extreme kinks and bodily fetish.

I was gonna freaking kill that midget.

I felt terrible for the poor girl who probably will have to accept this and be my girlfriend for a month so I gave her an extra little gift.

The application has been approved

There was no way out of this now that she has accepted it. I sighed and got ready to face her tomorrow.

---

Meira

"Ma!" I cried out as she kept on talking about the family dinner she wanted me to attend. I walked into the living room in the house me and my brother shared.

"Stop. Stop. Wait- Ma- Yes I had lunch- No I'm still a virgin- What?- Wait no- yes I'm still single- MA WOULD YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR A GODAMNED SECOND?" I finally let out, startling my brother who fell out of the recliner he was leaning in.

"What the hell does she want now?" He mouthed.

"A family dinner." I mouthed back, putting my hand on the phone.

"Yes Ma, I know you worry about us and- Yes we still live together- Yes we have regular meals and Ma! Stop and Listen to me now!" I had to bring her back on the topic once more.

"Okay, okay." I rubbed my forehead. "Ma, listen. I know that you and Dad miss us a lot but both of us are really busy. We barely have any weekends off and our days are booked to the full." I tried to get her to understand.

My brother was in front of me now, his hands were joined together.

Please convince her! Don't make us go!

I sighed. "Mom, listen. It's impossible for us to take even a Saturday off and don't make us come all the way to your place and come back to ours on a Sunday. Please mom." I tried once more.

My brother let out curses under his breath. We both knew what would happen if we both actually went ahead with the plan.

Our parents would hug the shit out of us, tell us they miss us, scold us for living in our way, nag at us for still being unsettled in life then say that they're only doing this because they worry about us, try talking me into a marriage with their friends son and suspect my brother to be gay.

Then dad would get drunk, tell my brother to drink and as soon as my brother does, he'll be scolded for doing so. Mom would order an exotic dish with a name she can't pronounce and end up hating it. Dad would get angry at a random waiter for his 'poor service' and we'll end up having ramen at one in the morning after being kicked out of the restaurant.

"Meira-" My mom continued further and my brother took my phone away.

"The signals terrible. Can't hear ya. Sorry. Love. Bai." He yelled before hanging up and throwing it on the couch.

"What the f-" I protested when he put his hand on my mouth.

"Do you really wanna listen to them arrange a marriage for you with the son of that couple they always talk about?" He paused, rasing his eyebrows. "Or hear mom saying that I'm gay?" I could slowly see his point. "Or eat ramen at one in the morning and rush back her by six on a Monday morning so we're not late for our class?"

"Okay I get you." I slapped his hand away. "And keep your dirty hands off of me, I don't know where they've been." A shiver ran through me.

He does spend an awful lot of time in the showers.

"Oh yeah?" He wiggled his brows, wriggling his fingers and coming over to me with a pervy look on his face.

"No!"

__
Meira-

"What the f-" I exploded in the morning to see my cottage cheese gone.

"Language sis." My brother cut me off, stuffing it in his mouth.

"You." I turned to him, "You stole my food." I pointed the butter knife to him and he raised his hands.

"Whatdya sayin?" He gulped and made an innocent face."What happened to your hair by the way? Did rats chew it?" He tugged on the ends.

I slapped his hands away and took a deep breath. "Listen you piece of shit. It's one in the afternoon. I need my breakfast. I have a client to meet tomorrow and I need my Saturday. Please."

I looked at him all dressed up. "You've got class today? I thought you had the weekend off?"

He wiped his fingers on the table cloth. "My friends got a problem. Have to help him out. Which client is it this time?" He asked me.

I paled. He did not know much about my true job, not many people did. Not even my parents. Jimin thought that I worked for the cupid company, Yanno the company that sets up dates for people, arranges and plans weddings.

I was far away from a wedding planner.

"Not your concern." I put on a serious face. "Now get me my food."

He licked his lips and ran his fingers through his hair. "Welp-" He picked up his phone, he looked ready to go out. "I'd say you're gonna lose him judging from the way you look." He cried out and ended up in fits of laughter as he clicked a few pictures of me.

"You!" I yelled, running after him as he rushed out of the house. "Delete those you delinquent! I drooled last night!"

"Nope!" He yelled as I heard the doors close. "I'll get ya cottage cheese tonight!"

I blew out a breath of annoyance and sighed. "Maybe it is better that I dont eat, my client needs a slimmer girlfriend." I poked my belly and decided to head to the gym. I needed the exercise. Enough of a good weekend, Friday night was over.

__

"And one more.." The company fitness trainer Jiha pushed me to go ahead with one more pushup. "And done!" She exclaimed and I dropped face first to the ground.

My whole body felt as if it was on fire as sweat trickled down my face and I was confused whether it was sweat or my tears that were rolling down my cheeks.

"I'm dead." I mumbled, my mouth against the yoga mat.

"Hey hey." Jiha tried pulling me up straight. "Get up Meira. You need to run 6 miles as well." She nagged.

I groaned. "Nooo!" I protested and she clicked he tongue.

"Your client requested a slimmer girlfriend right?" She added and I looked sideways at her.

"I effing hate you." I glared at her and she chuckled.

"Thanks for censoring your swearing but get that ass up and running. You gotta head to the salon after as well."

I pouted and pulled myself back up. I walked over to my bag, taking out my airpods and putting my workout playlist on shuffle.

"What're you doing?" Jiha asked, looking at me scrolling through my phone.

"Well." I said, putting my phone in the pocket of my leggings as I tightened my shoe laces. "You need good music to run." I yelled as I started kicking the pavement, running through the park as Double knot blared out in full volume.
__

a/n- i recently started running, i really enjoy it and dammmnnn double knot is like one of THE songs to run to.
__

a/n- jk's clothes in the chp are the same as the ones in the ext. media.