🍁x7

Narrator-

Meira looked around, she was standing in the lobby.

She looked around once more, she was glad that she'd worn what she had, otherwise she would've stuck out like a sore thumb.

This was a place she would've never gone to personally on her own. She preferred a much more sustainable way of eating out.

This... was a typical place where you'd meet your sugar daddies.

Taking in a deep breath, she checked herself once in her mirror and walked to the reception.

The lady looked up, a forced but polite smile on her face.

"How may I help you?" She asked.

"I have a reservation to meet, in the name of Jeon?"

She widened her eyes and stood up, calling another lady over. "Mr Jeon's guest." She told her.

The other lady guided meira into the hallway, taking the elevator up to the second floor.

It was an opulent place, decked out in chandeliers and glass sculptures.

She could see people walking around, sipping champagne and wine elegantly, draped in rich fabrics that overflowed with their jewels on top. A delicious mix of various smells greeted her nose, making her feel hungry. There were waiters dressed neatly, rushing place to place with quick but small steps.

They walked over to the more quiet part, more secluded than the rest and Meira saw him sitting at the table for two, sipping wine.

He looked exactly as she thought he would, exactly as she'd expected him to.

She smiled at the reception lady and thanked her, letting her walk away.

Meira sighed and walked to the table, getting ready to pull the chair when Jungkook got up and raised a hand.

"Excuse me, what are you doing?" He frowned.

Meira stood there dumbfounded and confused. "Didn't you call for me tonight?"

Something seemed to click in the male's brain and he nodded. "Ah, you're from the... the service right?" He asked.

Well, if he meant my hotline then yes.

I nodded and he smiled, telling me to sit down.

"So, do I take you back to mine or?" He said and Meira widened her eyes.

"Why?" She asked, confused as heck.

Why would you take me home? That's not a part of the contract?

Without prior information of course.

"Isn't that what you're here for?" He raised his glass to take a sip when a small yelp sounded from another table.

"Why're you jumping on me?" A young man in his 20s moved away from a very very exposive looking female.

"Isn't that what you called me here for?" She asked, staring at him with stars in her eyes.

She looked so happy, as if she won the lottery without even applying for one.

"That wasn't mentioned on the contract? I have to treat you like a girlfriend even when we're not around the main target?" He made a confused face.

That's when the young man's eyes met Meira's. He looked at the girl on his table, then at the man on my table, who looked ready to devour me.

Shit, this man I'm in front of isn't Jeon Jungkook, the other guy on the other table is.

Something clicked and their eyes met, they'd screwed up their first meet already.

After finally getting rid of the exposed female and the old man, Jungkook and Meira sat together on a different faraway from the sugar couple.

The man wasn't too disappointed but the female sure did stare at Jungkook longing before leaving the seat.

Their stares were too intruding and Jungkook had to request another table. On a separate floor.

Now that Meira looked at him, she was pleasantly surprised. He did not seem too arrogant or haughty. Nor was he 50 like she'd thought.

He looked almost her age, probably older by a year or two. He had dark hair and round doe eyes which she found pretty adorable.

Jungkook glanced over at Meira over his glass. He's been drinking wayyy too much water in nervousness. Drinking gave him an excuse to not talk.

She wasn't too flashy like he's thought, ans her makeup was not over the top either. She has a round face with a cute nose that he found adorable.

"So." She cleared her throat and looked at him.

"We should probably start talking." She said.

Good idea. Jungkook thought.

"Let's start with proper introductions." Jungkook finally let go of his glass.

"I'm Jungkook. I'm in my third year of college, film major." He finished with a soft smile.

He hadn't once looked at Meira wrongly. Not had he made a dirty remark. He surely was very different from what he should've been like.

"My name is Meira, I'm in my second year and I'm a design major." She smiled back.

She seems, pretty okay. I mean she's not flashing her body or purposely wetting her lips.

She isn't bending too forward like some girls I meet either.

"Why'd you agree to take my request?" He asked, plainly out of curiosity.

She chuckled softly. "Oh, I was forced to. By my superior."

Ahh, she's not jumping me for money.

"I suppose you know why you've been requested right?" Jungkook asked and she nodded.

"Well, you don't have to go ahead with it." He smiled.

"Why?" Meira's eyes widened. "What about your ex?" She asked.

Jungkook sighed. "I really didn't want to do this, nor do I want to waste your time and make you lie. I mean, I really want her back and still love her but, not this way."

"You know I had to take this request up because I have to finish a successful case this month." Meira told him to which he moved his hands.

"Don't worry about that. I'll pay you the same, you just don't have to do the job." He added. "You can make up some reports you want and I'll play along and write a five star review back for you. With full customer satisfaction." He smiled.

Damn, he's really sweet.

"I would love to do that but." Meira paused. "But it feels wrong to take your money for no reason."

Before Jungkook could say anything. A voice called out his name and he turned to see A woman walking to them.

Meira followed his eyes to see his ex.

"So you're the girlfriend huh?" She smiled at Meira and Jungkook looked at her with pleasing eyes.

His ex was accompanied by a guy who kept  staring at Meira.

Oh shit play along please!

He mouthed and Meira smiled back.

"Yes, I am his girlfriend." She smiled.

They'll just have to go along with this plan now.

a/n- should i make them enemies to lovers or friends/acquaintances to lovers ?