🍂

Meira-

"THIS IS THE LAST TIME IM LYING FOR YOU MEIRA!" Hyunjin burst open the door as he walked into his and Jisung's shared dorm.

"Calm down man." Jisung handed him a pop tart which Hyunjin simply glared at, as if it was somehow at fault.

"Jeez, I'll have it then." Jisung grumbled, stuffing two pop tarts in his mouth at once.

"What's he on about?" Somi nudged me. She was finally free after a long time and hanging with us.

"She made me lie about the fact that I knew Jungkook sunbae and introduced them both." He filled her in and sat down on the couch, looking stressed.

"So what?" She shrugged. "That's no big deal."

"She made me lie to Jimin sunbae." He deadpanned and Somi's jaw dropped.

"Aw snap! Man!" She hollered. "He'll be out for blood once he picks up on it."

I quickly quietened down her thirst for blood. "That's never gonna happen because Jungkook agreed to lie too."

Her face fell. "Aw man. That's sad. It would've been fun to see Hyunjin's face stuffed with tissues again."

"That wasn't Jimin that was Min-." Hyunjin began but then immediately stopped himself.

Jisung was throwing gang signs at him, making repeated gestures of chopping his neck off and Somi was basically staging a mime act for stopping his words.

It had been almost a year but it still affected them this much.

When I did not say anything and kept looking down at my hands, Jisung quickly recovered and jumped over to me, abandoning his pop tarts for the bugs.

"Hey, look it's-." He began, cradling my face in his hands.

"It's alright." I snapped at him, taken aback by my own harsh tone.

"I'm sorry." I began when I quickly realised my mistake. "I-."

"No, it's my fault." Hyunjin spoke up.

I sighed, pulling my head into my hands. "No guys, it's not your fault it's mine. We can't keep avoiding him forever. Yes he was a huge part of my life and yes he's gone but he was your friend too." I told him, sick of being treated as glass when it came to him.

"And you." I turned to Jisung. "Sungie, you're his best friend. We can't keep treating him as something that never happened." I saw his eyes widen at the nickname which I rarely used.

The room was quiet, aside from sounds of us breathing.

"We can't keep treating this thing as something... untouchable.. because honestly, it's disrespectful for him and he doesn't deserve that. He didn't lie, or do anything wrong guys. We can't avoid him just because I can't seem to grow up!" I stared at them and the only one who met my eye back was Jisung.

"We can't keep treating Minho like he didn't exist." Jisung agreed.

a/n- FINALLY THE REVEAL
short chapter, just for lee minho's introduction

lee minho from stray kids

this book will soon become JkxLmhxOC

still majorly jk centric tho

IM SORRY NOT SORRY I LOVE THIS MAN SO MUCH IM CRYING 😭