It's Always Been You (10 x OC)

I'm so sorry It has taken me so long to get this up and posted (thank you to my app I use for my drafts deleting EVERYTHING off), but hope you like it @AngelSmith893, I MAY have got carried away with it.

__________________

Walking into the gorilla, her new gear making her feel a million bucks, and with Brian by her side, almost acting like her personal bodyguard thanks to her fathers strict instruction, The Princess of The Human Suplex Machine was ready for her match, even if it was only on Dark and she was up against a rookie in Julia Hart. As the man mountain and the small Italian American woman walked over to the tunnel, Eleanor smiled as she saw her two best friends Marko and Jungle Boy walk over to her. Looking at her up and down, the woman sighed as the smaller of her best friends began to talk, "Ellie... Ellie... Ellie... have I told you lately how beautiful you are" Marko smiled as he tried to flirt with the young woman, like he did every time he saw her,  watching the interaction, the woman heard her other best friend joke "Dude! When has you flirting with Lane EVER worked out the way that you have wanted it too? It's been months, give it up!". As Brian and Anna chuckled, Marko responded to the man  "it's always worth a shot, and we all know Ellie will fall for my charm one of these days. It's inevitable! We are like the Ross and Rachel of AEW" "You know I love you Stunt, just more like another annoying big brother than someone I want to jump the bones off" Eleanor replied with a smile.

As Cage looked at the young woman who had quickly become more like a little sister to him rather than just another member of her fathers stable, Brian asked the young woman "You gonna be okay from here Lainey Lou? I need to make a call". Knowing who it was he needed to call, the woman responded "Go. I'll be fine, I am a big girl and besides I should be going out any minute. Make sure you give Melissa and Sky my love". Smiling at the woman and giving her a quick hug, Brian replied with a smile as he gave her a pep talk like he had started doing on the quiet before all of her matches without her fathers knowledge, "I will do , and you have this match won already Princess. Just ground her and use your strength. The old focusing in on one area just like I taught you" and with that,  he walked away. Watching his best friend stretch and knowing how nervous she got when she had to have matches in front of her father, Jungle Boy asked her "You ready?" "Always ready Dude, you know me, I love breaking down those expectations people have of me, knowing who my father is......" "Your more than your fathers daughter, you know that" Luchasaurus smiled as Anna joined in ""I still say you should be on Dynamite. Your skills alone are up there with some of the best. Having you on Dark and Elevation just seems like a waste".    Getting up and brushing herself down, Ellie sighed and stated "I am a 2nd generation wrestler Anna, even if I don't want to be. If I ask to be put straight into big matches or get things given to me because of a 'legacy', I am going to achieve nothing","I see your point" Anna smiled as she helped the woman she was quickly seeing as her best friend touch up her hair.

As Julia made her entrance with Brian and Griff, the 'Princess of Team Taz' slid her sunglasses on and jumped on the spot, as she did however, she heard Marko start to chuckle, "what's tickled your funny bone Stunt?" "Well Princess, Lover boy is making his way over", "Will you shut up! Besides, he has just had a match, he is....coming over" the woman stuttered, trying to keep her composure. Looking at the panic on her face, Anna laughed and whispered loudly "Breathe Nora, Your fine". As 10 walked over to the woman, he smiled the smile that made Ellie go weak at the knees and stated as he gave the woman a hug "Hey Nora, I just wanted to come and wish you luck before you went out", "Thank you, you didn't have too" the smaller woman smiled, staring at her beauty, 10 replied "You do the same for me. I wo....", hearing her music Nora sighed "I'm sorry... can we?" "Course" 10 smiled as he mentally beat himself up as he watched her walk through the tunnel and make her entrance. As Anna watched her stablemate become a statue as he watched the monitor, she stated sarcastically, trying not to laugh at his misfortune "well...at least you got more than two words out this time, made a little progress champ" "Shut up!" 10 replied back sarcastically as he locked his eyes back on the screen.