Look at you, goodness you're so cute (Kenny Omega x OC)

A/N- For @KurtsBaeOneDay , I hope you like it, blue haired Kenny inspired me

________________________________________________________________

"Lana? You home sweetheart?" The best bout machine yelled as he walked through the front door of their house into the lounge area, "she's working out" Don smiled, taking his attention away from his laptop "she has been in there a while though, she should be nearly done by now", "Thanks Don, I will be back in a sec" "No Worries, I've got some work to do anyways" and with that, he turned back around to face his laptop, sighing at the amount of emails he still needed to get through. Opening the door to their garage gym, Kenny couldn't wipe the smile from his face at the view of his girlfriend working out in front of him in a world of her own, as he watched her, he couldn't stop himself from thinking about how lucky he was he could call the woman his and thanked his lucky stars that their chance meeting had happened. When it had come to his career, all The Best Bout Machine had ever been focused on was perfecting his craft, collecting championships and becoming the embodiment of a living legend in a sport that he had been destined to be in, he had never thought for a second however that while still following those dreams and keeping his focus of getting to the top of his career, that he would meet the woman of his dreams and be made to reevaluate everything he had ever thought about relationships. When Lana and he met at triplemanía two years prior on the off chance, they instantly hit it off (much to the surprise of not only Cody, but also The Young Bucks) and when he watched her not only compete, but win against some of the best women wrestlers outside of Japan he knew, he knew that she was someone he didn't want to lose and after plucking up the courage (with The help of Matt and Nick) to ask her on a date, their relationship blossomed quickly and two years later they were still together and she had changed his life for the better as had he hers by not only loving her, but by believe in in her when she didn't believe in herself.

As soon as she had finished her last pistol squat, Lana instantly felt a pair of very familiar, muscular arms wrap around her sweaty waist and a set of lips attack her neck with kisses, knowing exactly who it was, she leaned into his embrace and pulled her AirPods out as she heard her boyfriend proudly state "your pistols are getting some power behind them Lan, you're gonna start giving me a run for my money", "well...if I am going to be accompanying you to the ring more in those dresses you love and competing to become the next champ, I need to keep up with the god of pro wrestling, don't I" "you don't have to keep up with me sweetheart. You aren't called the goddess of professional wrestling just because your with me y'know, it's your hard work and natural talent" Kenny remarked confidently, determined to make her realise he was telling the truth 1000%. Listening to her boyfriend talk, putting her mind at ease without really trying, Lana turned around to face her blue eyed soulmate and sweetly kissed his soft lips "have I told you I love you lately?" She smiled as he went back to work on her neck again, assaulting it with every kind of kiss you could imagine "once or twice"he mumbled against her neck, giving her goosebumps "I still can't believe you are all mine, my beautiful.....beautiful girl" he then added, pulling away from the crook of her neck after leaving one last kiss. After letting the man suck up to her a little bit more, Lana suddenly pulled away from his embrace and asked while looking at him suspiciously, "alright Omega, not that I am not loving all of this added attention, but what is it you want? Your not normally this cute unless you want something or you've broken something, so spill it", pulling away Kenny, all the while feigning upset and innocence, responded "I don't know what you..." but as he looked at Lana's raised eyebrow (the eyebrow he loved that could give the Rock a run for his money) he sighed, knowing he had been caught out by the woman who knew him better than he knew himself, "okay..okay...I have had an idea that I need help with, and you are the only one I trust to do it".

Watching the evening roll in while standing at their now completely covered countertop and island, Lana sighed as she mixed up the last bowl of dye and wondered how she had got herself into this situation with her love once again, she had to give the curly haired, blue eyed devil his dues though, he knew how to get away with murder and get exactly what he wanted when it came to her. If anyone was asked about the relationship between the 'God and Goddess of Professional Wrestling', they would all say pretty much the same thing, that they were made for each other and that they loved and trusted each other with every fibre of their beings, so when Kenny found out about Lana's secret talent in cosmetology at a Dynamite thanks to a loud Anna, Tay and Britt, she had quickly become the only person he trusted to cut and colour his hair. As Lana checked everything to make sure she was ready and had everything to hand, a smile appeared on her face when out of nowhere Dobby appeared on the Island,"What has your Dad's evil mind got me into Dobs huh?"She smiled as she scratched his ear and got a meow, happy that she was as ready as she would ever be, Lana yelled to the man currently in his game room, "let's go Omega. While we are young!" all the while putting her currently Magenta hair in a messy bun "coming!!" She heard him respond instantly but knowing him as well as she did, and this not being the first time he had asked her to sort his hair out in one way or another, Lana rolled her eyes and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge "What do you think Dobby? I reckon he is gonna be another ten minutes at least" "oh ye of little faith Pinky" she suddenly heard, making her jump slightly and her water bottle nearly go flying. As she turned around to face the man, Lana's jaw hit the floor as she soaked in the view of the man currently in front of her, wearing nothing but some old shorts, watching her drool a little, the man laughed and joked after pecking her lips, "come on toots, time to get to work" "how do you expect me to be able to focus while your chest is out pray tell" "I'm sure you'll figure something out". Watching the love of her life sit down on the bar stool she had set out that made him look like he was trying to sit on something that was built for a borrower, Lana sighed as she could see how much pain her love was in and it broke her heart, after he had finally got as comfy as he could in the chair, Lana asked him, seriousness in her voice while she covered his body with a make shift apron she had made out of a garbage bag and covered his hairline with some Vaseline, "Are you comfy enough honey?" "As comfy as I can be or will get" The Best Bout Machine sighed, "I will be as quick as I can possibly be" Lana smiled, kissing his lips "do you want it like before?" To which her response was a simple nod.

After finishing putting the last little bit of colour into his mop of curls, Lana stated as she stretched her back and laid a kiss on Kenny's broad shoulder "and we are done, give it twenty, maybe thirty minutes and it can be washed out, meanwhile keep away from anything white,, that blue won't come out if it gets on anything", "gotcha. Thank you for doing this sweetheart, I really appreciate it. I think now, after all these years, you're the only person I trust to go near my hair anymore" he replied as he relaxed under the touch of Lana's hands massaging his sore and stiff shoulders, "I will get my reward for doing it, don't you worry about that" he heard her reply as she stopped her massage and kissed his cheek. Watching the woman clean up everything she had used while they waited, he growled under his breath as he saw she was wearing one of his favourite pairs of her famous booty shorts and one of his workout vests she had 'borrowed' from him months back and smiled as he thought about how much of a lucky man he was. As she disappeared behind the island and broke the spell the shorts were having on the man, Kenny asked slightly perplexed "I still don't get why you don't do hair more often Lan,....." "I don't do it anymore because I hated it, it was a means to end to get where I was meant to be and a way to keep my family happy, the way they saw it was if I was gonna wrestle fine, but I needed something to fall back on if I failed, hint Beauty School" Lana replied simply with a smile on her face that still after two years made the Canadian man go weak at the knees, grabbing her hand and pulling her over to him, she gently sat on his lap as he replied "well...everyones loss is my gain, I mean, look at you, goodness you're so cute.....beautiful.....naturally talented in so many areas..." "okay Mr, even though I am enjoying your flattery, I think your hair is ready to rinse, if that blue is left in any longer, we might as well start calling you the Cookie Monster". As Lana pulled herself up from his lap and embrace, she turned around and instantly forgot how to breathe for a split second as she came eye to eye with his blue eyed, puss in boots act he had perfected to a T and knowing exactly what he wanted, she sighed "okay, okay enough with the puss in boots act, I will wash it out for you as well, but I am telling you now Mr, you so owe me, my list is growing Omega!" She shouted as she walked upstairs into their bathroom, her partner not far behind her and Dobby following them both.

Washing and treating his hair for him, Lana couldn't not love these moments away from everyone her and Kenny had more even if she tried, even when they were both busy it was the one thing that was theirs and private, stealing kisses from him every so often, she couldn't (however hard she tried) stop herself from smiling at how relaxed he was looking from her doing something so simple for him, making a mental note to do it for him more in future, she knew how hard he worked and how much he had on his plate so if she could help and make him feel half as good as he did her on her own rough days, in her eyes it would be worth it. Moving into the bedroom to trim and dry his hair for him, Kenny looked at the woman and felt awful as he saw her try and hide a yawn "I really do appreciate this Love, you know that right?" He exclaimed, feeling guilty "yeah I know you are sweetheart, anyway even if you hadn't of asked me to do it, I would've done, after all the work I have done, I am too invested in it now too let anyone else touch it" the woman laughed tiredly, making the man smile at the sound. After trimming his hair to the length he wanted it and running her fingers through it (an action which caused him to melt under her touch), Lana proudly exclaimed, the tiredness now clear in her voice "and the transformation is complete", watching the man flinch in pain slightly as he got up to look in the mirror, Lana, now exhausted to the point of not being able to keep her eyes open let out a huge yawn, followed by a squeak as she felt her safety blanket wrap himself around her small body "this is some of your best work baby!" "Uh huh" she mumbled sleepily as she leant into him, quickly letting sleep overpower her. As the familiar snuffles of her sleeping filled the room almost instantly, Kenny kissed her head and not worrying about any pain or discomfort he was in, gently lifted her up and carried her to their bed, laying her down gently, he slid off her shorts and whispered as he kissed her lips and covered her up "sleep my love".

As he washed off the cut hair from his head and body, all of the Canadian man's thoughts were focused on the woman asleep in their bed, not even 500 yards away from him, he didn't know how he'd gotten so lucky to have someone as amazing as his Lana in his life, but he knew until his dying breath, he was going to treat her like the goddess she was in his eyes.