Baby Mayhem Part 2 (Wardlow x OC)

As the man mountain arrived at the gorilla, Max could see there was something wrong with the man as could the other members of The Pinnacle "big guy, you okay? You're as white as a sheet" Ronnie laughed "hang on... where's Blue? You two get into another argument?" Daniel laughed "she's....actually I don't know where she is...she' pregnant!" Michael stated, still in shock, but before any of the men could reply, The Pinnacle's music began "we are talking as soon as we are finished out there" Max stated. As the men walked out, in the woman's lockerroom, both Julia and Jade were trying to get out of the woman what was wrong with her "Ari, you are as white as a sheet, will you just stop and talk to us" Jade urged "it's nothing you can help me with, I just need to go home" "You not waiting for.........Arabella, the hell has happened" Jade asked, shocked as the blue haired woman started uncontrollably crying "I just need to go but Jade, do me a favour...give Mike this envelope and tell Tom I will see him soon" You're worrying us!" Julia sighed "just do that for me that's all I ask...and kill it tonight" and with that, Arabella left. Watching the door close, Jade growled "I don't know what has happened, but I am telling you now, I am going to kill Michael when I get my hands on him" as she picked up the envelope and her championship and began to make her way to the go position and find Michael in the process. Walking to the parking lot, the woman sighed and wiped her eyes as she saw Brandi asking towards her, looking confused at what she was witnessing "Brandi, I can't handle much more tonight, so whatever it is you want to say, can you leave it until I have at least slept" the blue haired woman exclaimed as she felt herself begin to cry again, her hormones already causing havoc on her body "Arabella, shhh, it's okay...you don't need to cry. All I wanted to do was just check on you, I could tell you were still in shock earlier" Brandi replied as she hugged her friend, "Im not gonna lie to you B, the whole situation has been a bit of a shock, but you know me, I have my brothers determination and hard headedness , I will be fine, we both will" "what did Michael say when you told him? I saw you talking" Brandi asked "he didn't..Look I need to go Bran, I have an Uber waiting for me and a flight booked back to Cleveland" "If you need anything..." "I will call you and let you know, but I am sure me and pup are going to be fine on our own" "stay in touch though Ari yeah?" Brandi smiled as she added "us momma's stick together" "I will" Ari smiled.

After the segment in the ring finished, everyone both in front of the camera and in the back could tell that the Wardog was in another world and it was a concern to witness, getting back behind the tunnel, back to the safety of the go position, Michael instantly gulped as he heard a fuming familiar voice growl "Ik zou je moeten vermoorden, vooral nadat ik ontdekte dat je mijn kleine zusje pijn hebt gedaan!". As FTR dragged the men apart, they sighed as they heard Jade state out of nowhere "no wonder Arabella has decided to leave" "she's left" Michael stated in shock as he looked at Jade "you're surprised?...I am telling you now, if ANYTHING happens to her or my unborn niece or nephew, I will black mass you into the middle of new week" "Arabella's pregnant!" Jade exclaimed shocked "OK..enough! This is between Arabella and Michael..and NO ONE ELSE" TK stated . As everyone disappeared, Jade noticed the look on Mr Mayhem's face and with a sad smile she stated "I don't wanna cause anymore pain for you Mike, but I promised Aria I would give you this when I saw you", handing him the envelope, Jade added "I don't know if it means anything to you right now, but regardless of what you think, I think you are going to be an amazing dad" "thanks Jade" he smiled. As he looked at the envelope, the man slowly opened it and added "all i know is this and working out Jade. How am I meant to be a father?", putting his hand into the envelope, Michael instantly felt sick and his heart break more as he pulled out her engagement ring "I have lost her haven't I" "Go after her! Tell her how much of an idiot you are and how much you want a family with her!" Jade replied firmly "I will..and Good Luck Cargill" "Luck is for the plain!" Jade laughed, using the blue haired woman's catchphrase as she watched the man walk away fast, as he walked away, Michael pulled out his phone and instantly felt himself get teary eyed at the photo of them after a gym session he had put as his lock screen. When they first met, she had instantly completely surprised him with just how strong she was both inside and outside of the ring and at the gym and it was at the gym during their first session together as friends that Mike realised that she was his missing piece he had been missing "how could I have been so stupid!" Mike said out loud to no one in particular.