I Miss You (Kenny Omega x OC)

Takes place- After Kenny's twitch appearance/Interview

Even at 7 and a half months pregnant and feeling like a beached whale , there was one thing a pregnant Imogen Smith couldn't resist however hard she tried to and that was her husband's ocean blue pleading eyes he would give her whenever he wanted her to do something with him and the boyish smirk he would always give her as she ultimately gave in and he got his own way.. the man knew her like the back of his hand and they both knew it ..much to the distain of the heavily pregnant woman at that moment. Looking out of the window as her husband drove to their destination, Imogen smirked & joked " I hate the fact that even now that you can get round me so easily" " I can't help it if I am Irrestable "Tyson grinned as he took her hand in his as he drove " Irrestiable my foot. You know and played on my weaknesses, why do you think I'm carrying... " . As Imogen stopped mid sentence as their son decided to v-trigger her ribs, she shifted in her seat uncomfortably, watching his wife place a hand on her bump out the comer of his eye, The Best Bout Machine asked, already knowing the answer " is he practising his papa's v-trigger again?" "not as bad as he normally does around this time of the morning.. but he is going at them ". Knowing how much the last trimester of her pregnancy was getting too Imogen, all her husband wanted to do was make sure that his wife was happy, comfortable and content, everything else, including how he was currently feeling was something he could handle alone. Looking at the road once again. Tyson stated " I meant to tell you, I phoned Alex before we left and I have made sure that he has put the AC on for you and he told me that he has stocked up on everything from Water to those sour candy fish things AND he has fresh fruit... Yours and this ones favourite... you can even have my credit card and shop if you want something to do if you don't wanna come on stream... I know that you aren't feeling as confident as you usually do". Looking at her husband, Imogen did everything she could to stop her hormones getting the best of her for at least the fifth or Sixth time that day. Anyone who was lucky enough to know her husband outside of their business knew him as a man whose heart was as big as, if not bigger than his muscles, but only a select few people had seen him as protective as he was over Imogen, the woman who had made him feel complete.. the most complete he had in a very long time " Okay... okay, but Im using my money" " Nope.. you are gonna do as your told for once "Tyson grinned, his authorative yoice clear "why did I buy you that book on parenting... I knew it was gonna bite me on the ass'" Imy smiled.

Pulling up to their friend and unborn son's godfather's house, Tyson turned of the ignition and gave his wife his full attention, her pain obvious, the man did the only thing he could do that sometimes helped his wife, placing his hand on top of his wife's which was currently resting on her stomach/rib area, he interlocked them and exclaimed while stroking her hand and stomach with a look of glee, an expression Imogen hadn't seen or heard come from him fully in a while" I still can't believe that he is going to be here in a few weeks .... I love you so much, I didn't think I could love you anymore than I did, but every day you prove me wrong, my beautiful, glowing sealion". Knowing her husband as well as she did, the pregnant woman knew he was teasing her and knowing that he was wanting a reaction, his wife grinned and replied "you are lucky I am.... OW! Damn it". Watching his wife flinch in pain and discomfort, something that as she got bigger had become more and more common and painful for him to watch, Tyson sighed and replied "Ribs again?" "yeah, he's got daddy's V-trigger down for sure"Imogen sighed, resting her head on the head rest. Noticing through Imogen's dress the outline of his son's foot, Tyson did the only thing he could think of to help his wife and putting his hand on his foot, he stated , directing his conversation to his unborn son "hey Hoshinoōjisama (Little prince), why don't you do daddy a favor..give mommy a break for me and stop with the v-triggers. We both know mommy like to make out she's tough but I think we both know no one can survive as many V-triggers as you are giving out" all the while, tickling his foot, making the unborn baby move away from his favourite place, instantly giving Imogen relief. Looking at her husband, Imogen replied "thank you, hopefully that works... he loves hearing you speak" " he has defintley found the right spot for attention getting.. I will give him that! I just hate to see you in this much pain moose... I wish I could do more" "you are already doing more than enough Ty... plus it gets you ready for seeing me in labour and the hell that comes with it " Imogen replied with a smirk, kissing the man. As Tyson walked around the car to help get his wife not only out their car, but to also stand up right (again something that had quickly become a daily, multiple times a day occurrence) Imogen quietly stated as she stood upright, leaning on her husband just enough as to not aggravate any of his healing injuries..especially his hernia, "Ty... are you sure you want me hanging around? I...."" HEY! calm it.... okay, I want you here... I wouldn't of asked you to come if I didn't, secondly, can't a husband show off his heavily pregnant sea-lion  of a wife occasionally?" he asked, his eyes playing the same game they did to get her to go with him "you are lucky I can't super kick you right now. Ok .. OK, stop, I get it, I don't need puss in boots making another appearance today, I know I am just being a hormonal hot mess again" "you are... but you're the most beautiful hot mess I have ever seen" Tyson grinned, kissing her lightly "God help me if this baby gets your eyes. I won't be able to say no to either of you... life will be hell" .