Let's Have A Baby Part 3 (Colton Gunn x OC)

Watching the doors to the theatre open slowly, Tom,Thea and the other two members of the Sopp family who had been waiting for any kind of news, quickly felt their smiles turn to confusion at the image of the lone man, walking out in Scrubs looking like he was a small child about to break, "Son.. Colts.. It's dad. What's happened?" Monty asked with a dry mouth as he stepped forward, concern in his voice "M... She... " . Watching as his big brother suddenly crumbled his legs giving out from under him, Austin rushe'd forward and pulled him into a hug & stated whilst letting him cry "I'm here man... we all are". After pulling away from his brothers embrace, Colton looked at the people his girlfriend and himself classed as family ever since they'd vowed to stick by them & who had stayed throughout the entire duration of his daughters birth and smiled as he looked at his dad , before exclaiming" We have a little girl.. Austin and dad finally has a little Sopp girl he can spoil rotten" "a granddaughter!". After hearing the familar english voice from behind him, Austin saw a fire in his brothers eyes he had never seen before, a look that slightly scared him, holding his bicep, he loudly whispered" Colts think about this..think about... " but it was too late, "What the hell do you want? Come to stress Summer out even more? or are You..." " I've come to see my daughter and granddaughter and apologise.. Where is she?" "fighting for her life "Colton sneered before walking away, the response making everyone suddenly go silent and the new grandfather pale" what do you mean fighting for her life? "Thea asked, tears free falling "I don't know, all I know is there were machines going off and a lot of blood" Colton replied, ignoring the Englishman. After another 10 minutes or so, the doors opened once again and out came the doctor, her Scrubs still covered in Summer's blood, a sight that made the new father feel sick, as the doctor walked directly over to Colton, he asked, not sure if he even wanted to know the answer "how is she?" "so Summer and your daughter are both fine, we are going to actually bring baby out in a minute for you.. we can safely say she has a healthy set of lungs on her" "just like her mom then" Austin laughed, trying to lighten the mood but Colton could see something was wrong. Looking at the doctor he asked again" what about Summer?' "why don't we sit down?" Doctor Wilson, their ob/gyn suggested. After eventually getting Colton to sit down with the help of his brother and father, the doctor explained " So, Summer is out of the woods now thankfully, she lost quite a lot of blood which can be a complication with C-sections , but we managed to control it quickly and we have put her a blood transfusion to help plus an iron translation. We're gonna bring her back to your room in a little bit but just as a warning, she is gonna be asleep for a while and we are going to be monitoring her closely with Dallas staying in your room for a while, as we need to be prepared to go straight back into the O.R should we need to" "why would you need to if you have it under control "Thea asked "it's sometimes the case of bleeding can start up again, if she is moved or the body doesn't react the way it should" "Summer asleep? There's no change there then" Austin laughed. Looking at the new father's eye moisten, his dad stated "You've got one hell of a fighter son. You aren't ever going to lose her" "could it be a family issue? " . Turning round to face the english man. Colton agreed to let the doctor talk to the Englishman "Summer's mum bled alot when she was pregnant and after she'd given birth" "AND YOU DIDN'T THINK WE DESERVED TO KNOW THAT!" Colton roared as Tom and Austin held him back, telling him to think of Summer" it's certainly a possibilty but it's not something I can categorically say Yes or NO to without more information" " thank you so much Doc"Austin then added, knowing his big brother couldn't trust his voice.

After calming Colton down enough, everyone heads shot round as the theatre door open once more and Dallas brought out the bundle of pink blanket, gurgling and wiggling , walking towards her with teary eyes, Cotton smiled as Dallas handed over the newborn "here she is.. there's daddy little one" "is she okay?" Colton asked as he took her securly in his big arms " this little one has been a dream. Everything is all ok, she's a perfect little princess " "thank you so much" Colton smiled as he kissed his newborn daughter's tiny nose " hello Angel" he whispered "thank you so much for looking after my girls" " It's not a problem, like I said before she's been a dream., not many babies are. They're just finishing stiching Summer up and we will have her back in the room within the next 20 minutes." After being left alone with his daughter and their family, Colton kissed the perfect nose of his little girl once again and smiled as Austin joked as he peered over his brothers shoulder "that is one beautiful little girl man ... you sure she's Yours" "don't let Summer hear you say that" Tommy laughed "She is the spit of Sum, Perfection in every way " " Oh, I don't know about the spit, she definitely has your nose and chin" Thea laughed as the little ones eyes opened and Summer's eyes looked at the man, taking everyone's breath away. Watching the man his son had turned into within the space of not even 24 hours proudly show off his daughter, Monty sat next to the Englishman and quietly exclaimed "I know that look Darren, and I am telling you, if Summer was awake she'd be telling you to stop being so negative" "I can't help but wonder if this is all my fault.... the stress I put her under when I should have been there for her. She's my princess and I could've lost her " "Regardless of what you are thinking right now, I know neither Sum nor Colt are going to blame you for anything. Colton is just angry... Sum has been through a lot this pregnancy, he's very protective. You might have raised a stubborn warrior girl with her father's attitude , but she's missed you. All she has wanted whenever she has been scared is Colton & you. Before she went in to theatre, she wanted you and her mom . You're her dad Darren"" I've just.. she's always been the baby. Now my baby has had a baby.. it's tough to get my head around... especially when she has had a baby with a wrestler" "In our heyday we were all complete scum.. I admit that fully, but I can promise you.. My boys aren't like that. When we brought them up, we made sure of it".