I Could Just Use A Hug Part 2 (Wardlow x OC)

Tw Miscarriage mentions.

It had been three very long months since the couple known as 'Mr and Miss Mayhem' on TV had split up and it had been three long months since the woman everyone loved and adored
had been seen backstage, on any media outlet or even on social media and it had definitely
been noticed and questioned by not only her fans, but also the dirt sheet journalists who were debating not only the why's, but also the where's she was. Ever since the a. rgument had made it rounds backstage and everyone in the company had found out what had happened between the couple, however they felt about the rights & wrongs and who was to blame (99.8% of them blaming the man) , they could all see that Michael was missing Abi more than he wanted to admit to anyone and everyone of her friends wanted her back where she belonged.

As the returning woman leant on the wall by the tunnel and looked at her phone as she waited for her friends to finally arrive and train, but as she waited, she couldn't stop the feeling of nausea increasing, there was an uneasiness that was making the woman feel even more anxious but with everything she had gone through, she just putting everything she was feeling down to being back more so than anything else. When the name of 'The Good Siblings' came up, there was words that came up like ' Lunatics' or 'psychotic' that would be used in the same breath, but those who knew them both inside and outside of the ring & the business knew why the siblings were the way they were & they also knew why both inside of work & outside of the business they were at home within wrestling no matter what was going on with them privately so ever since that night and Abi's disappearance, everyone was concerned as to the whys & where's. As Abi waited a little while longer, she was feeling more & more like she wanted to run away, for the first time ever, she was not wanting to be around her safe space of wrestling. Pulling herself out of her thoughts as she heard Saraya, Anna & Tay's voices, the mint and pink coloured haired woman did the one thing in her very short life had perfected.. and that was the putting on of a mask of fakeness & indifference to stop any questions or looks of sympathy she knew she was about to get "it took you long enough didn't it" Abi exclaimed "it took us twenty minutes to get this one away from Sammy" Anna sarcastically joked "and it took us thirty minutes to get you away from Jack" Tay replied. As Saraya and Abi looked at each other, Saraya asked Abi after calming down the two younger woman "you doing okay Abs ?" "I'm fine. It is what it is. Are we ready to go and train ?"- Watching Db i try and Fob off the one person that had seen her at her worst, Saraya opened her mouth to reply but froze as she w at ched her best friend walk away concerned. Walking out to the ring with the three women close behind her , the newly mint & pink coloured hair woman sighed as Tay once again tried to persuade her to move on from Michael , as they had all been trying to do for the past three months, sighing loudly Abi replied" I love you Tay, y'know I do, but it isn't as easy and clear cut as you seem to think it is or that you are making it out to be..." "After what he did to you ,.it should be, it's been 3 months..."Tay exclaimed. Unable to listen to any to anymore, Abi replied bluntly "we have had this conversation so many times with you and I am not having it with you again especially when NO ONE knows what the hell happened that night AND YOU certainly don't know what the hell you're talking about. How can you when you don't feel as broken and as alone as I do and you are an completly happy.. so I have said it before and I will say it again LET IT GO!". Looking at the women & once again feeling a wave of anxiety hit her & the need to get away from the situation hitting it's peak , Abi turned around and walked away from the ring "where are you going Abigal? Just because you've been away for so long doesn't mean you can forget that you have training" Monty yelled" bite me" Abigail yelled, her anxiety at an eleven. Watching the woman walk away and turning to her group of friends, Monty asked them "so.... does someone want to tell me what the hell is going on!" "she's fine.. she just has a lot on her mind" Saraya lied to the man, knowing the whole truth behind everything that had happened and knowing she didn't want the whole company knowing. On the night that Abigal and Mike broke up and Saraya had got her to move her stuff into her hotel room, she eventually persuaded her best friend, with the help of Ronnie to come and stay with them for a while, just until she had managed to not only mentally sort herself out, but also until she had manage to arrange moving away from Ohio back to Florida , it wasn't until a few days later that hell decided to kick her in the teeth once again. As Abi cuddled with Lobster in the spare room they had set up for the woman, out of nowhere, she suddenly began to get a cramping that was worse than any kind of cramping she had ever experienced before, with heavier than normal bleeding. As the pain and bleeding not only increased in it's consistency but in it's in tensity , she told Saraya & Ronnie who were instantly concerned & after asking her more questions and seeing her buckle over in pain, they rushed her to their nearest ER and it was then that they found out that she was having a miscarriage... a piece of news that broke her when Saraya & Ronnie told her , not only because she didn't know that she was even pregnant , but that she had just lost the last little bit of Michael she had left, a piece of news that completely broke her.