Ch 1. Happy For You

■3rd Person POV■

The bird is chirping, the light start seeping through the small gap of the curtain. (H/c) hair tied as the owner moves around preparing breakfast for two.

Y/N places two plates on the table before returning to check on the eggs on the pan. The smells of toasts and eggs, woke a certain handsome model.

Kise Ryouta opens his eyes and walks to the bathroom to wash up. He rubs his eyes and walks to the dining room when he sees Y/N places the eggs on the plates.

Y/N : ah, good morning Ryou kun

Y/N smiles at her childhood friends, and Kise replies while sitting on his side of the table, using towel to dry his hair

Kise: morning Y/N , *yawns*

Y/N sits on her side of the table and the two eats together.

Y/N and Kise are childhood friends, they've been together since they were a baby.

This is Kise's apartment. After graduated from college, Kise pursue his modeling careers along with playing for a basketball team vorpals swords with the rest of generation of miracles and Kagami.

Kise purchases a two bedroom apartment and then invited Y/N to live with him knowing that her campus is in the same city.

Kise watches as Y/N wash the plates and comes to help.

Kise: Y/N you're always early to get ready...

Y/N: well... what can I doo, all of my class are morning classes this semester...

Y/N laughs a little, Y/N is a diligent girl and smart as well. But she's not someone who's stood up a lot. But Kise like being around her because she's so honest and knows about all of his flaws.
Kise thinks of her as a sister. Though, the other party doesn't think the same.

Y/N: um, you better get ready for work Ryou kun... I'm leaving first...

Y/N is wearing her shoes while Kise walks behind her

Kise: Y/N...

Y/N hmm a yes while tying her shoes.

Kise: I think I will ask Kinana out today

Her movement stops for a sec and she gulps down the nothingness inside her throat.

Y/N stands up and take a deep breath before turning around and shows Kise her smile.

Y/N: that's great Ryou kun... I'm sure it'll go smoothly...

Ryou: we will have photoshoot together so I think today's the day...

Y/N smiles at her bestfriend showing how supportive she is.

Y/N: do your best okay, with today's photoshoot... and with Kinana san...