Epilogue

■3rd Person POV■

Y/N open her eyes as she hears the birds are chirping. The light that came from the gap of the curtain hits her sight right away and she turns her head to the side.

Now she's face to face with the handsome man sleeping soundly next to her. Y/N listens to Kise's breathing peacefully in his sleep. Y/N reaches a hand to touch her husband face.

 Y/N reaches a hand to touch her husband face

Kise: Good morning Y/N...

Her gentle touches woke Kise up from his slumber. Y/N smiles at her husband and greets him back.

Y/N: Good morning Ryou kun... sorry to wake you up...

Kise crawls closer and hugs Y/N tightly. He kisses her forehead and cheeks. Before he could kiss her lips.

OaaaaEaaaaaAaaa!

The couple looks at each other and smiles.

Kise: well I guess we're not the only one who's up...

Both Y/N walk to the room across of their room, Y/N's former room back when before the two married.

There in the middle of the room, a crib was placed. The couple walks closer to the crib and Y/N picks up the small living being inside and holds it close to her. Kise hugs his wife from behind and help her support their bundle of joy.

Kise: Good morning little me...

Kise rubs the baby boy's cheeks softly.

Y/N: Yo really looks like you Ryouta... he's literally mini you, now I'm jealous as I'm the one bearing him...

Kise laughs at his wife as she snuggles their child. His hugs on her tightened.

Kise: don't be Y/N... though he's physically like me... the cuteness radiates from him are definitely inherited from you...

Y/N laughs at his husband words.

Y/N: every babies are cute Ryou kun...

Kise shooks his head no before leaning his head kn the side of Y/N's head and rest his chin on her shoulder.

Kise: our son, the baby that you bear is the cutest for me...

A year has passed since the two childhood friends married each other, and now they have an addition. The two are overjoyed when theh learn about Y/N's pregnancy and was so happy when Yo was born last month.

Kise did his very best to make his wife hapoy...

And Y/N too returns the amount of loves she received from Kise...

They too share their love to their son...

And live their happiest life together...

.
.
.
.
.
The End

Thank you so much for everyone who ready this story until the very end.

I hope you guys are entertained bybthis story.

KAYNU