Ch. 5 I'm Begging You

■Kise's POV■

I walk in to the place where my high school reunion is being held. I look around searching for a certain someone, but

Hayakawa: oooo, Kiseee

I look to the sound of someone calling me, there Hayakawa senpai is waving his hand at me. Next to him, Kasamatsu senpai, Moriyama senpai, adn the other former members of Kaijo's Basketball are together.

I look around a little more but couldn't fine Y/N or Hyouka so I decided to hang with my former teammates first.

Please come... at least Hyouka...

Kasamatsu: what's with the hairstyle? Showing off that you're a pro model

Kise: ouch Kasamatsu senpai, I've just finish working...

Meeting my former teammates does help me to calm down. I was anxious, so eager to meet Y/N and talk to her that I'm afraid I can't even enjoy the party.

In the middle of talking with my friends, I still look around hoping that I could see Y/N, or at least Hyouka. Though Y/N and Hyouka are close, they have quite the opposite characters.

While Y/N is the quite and timid type, and act rather gentle to the people around her, Hyouka is quite the fierce one, she's the member of Judo club back in high school.

I'm grateful that Y/N has Hyouka because Momoi chin wasn't in the same High school with us. Though I thought that Hyouka stole my bestfriend from me back then, but I learn that Y/N might be bullied by my exes and that Hyouka might be around for her.

I think... I know the reason for why she's so hostile to me...

I'm taking a sip of my drink when suddenly my eyes caught something. Hyouka walks in and next to her, Y/N is walking.

I immediately get up off my seat.

Kasamatsu: oi Kise you're startling me!

Kise: a-ah haha I'm sorry, I'll leave for a sec...

I'm heading to Y/N's way but before I could even get close.

Girl1: whoaa Kise kun how are you

Crap

Girl2: Kise senpai, you're so cool on your late photoshoot!

Kise: ah right... um girls

Girl3: Kise san can we take a pic together?

Kise : well yeah...

I look at Y/N's way, Y/N is laughing with Hyouka and her friends. I think they were her former classmate.

She looks... fine

The last time I saw her, she was crying, and now seeing her smile makes me realize how precious her smile is. How it makes me feel warm.

I shouldn't have make that smile gone...

Just then as she was talking, our eyes met. Her eyes widened but then her smile faded for a moment.

Dub dub

Hyouka is talking to her and Y/N shows her smile again, but this one different from her usual sweet smile.

She's... forcing it...

My heart clenches knowing that seeing me could make her smile faded. I want to run her way right now but I don't want to interrupt her when she's talking happily with her classmate.

Girl4: Kise san... can we?

Kise: uh, yes?

Girl5: picture... we want to take a picture with you...