Ch. 10 Ends of Friendship

■Kise's POV■

Manager: Good Job everyone!

I look around as the team has wrap our photo session of the day. I thanked everyone and then go to change my clothes.

As I'm heading to leave, my manager runs after me.

Manager: Kise! Hey! You're going already?

Kise: ah ... yes I have to leave...

My manager pouts and he stares at me, I know where this conversation heads to.

Manager: come on Kise, let's hang out with the team and our client... you've been leaving the site early for a mont... you only join us during meal before work start, and never hang with us after...

Exactly as he said, it's been a while since the last time I joined the team parties. I always head back right away and do the same routines since that day.

Manager: is it really that important? The things that you're doing everyday?

Y/N's face as she greets me whenever I came to her house pops in my head. I can't help but smile thinking that I'll see her like that all the time.

Kise: yes... there's nothing more important for me right now... other than this...

My manager sighs and then he gives up. I told him to say sorry to the team.

I left the building and rives to Y/N's place after stopping by to get puddings of course. I park my car and walk into their house right away because Y/ N's mother told me to.

Kise: hey, I'm here again...

There inside the living room, I see Y/N and her mother sitting on the sofa. She looks my way and my long awaited sweet smile of hers finally comes to view, shooing my fatigue away.

Y/N: ah, welcome Ryou kun...

I walk to them and stand behind the sofa. I put the box of pudding on Y/N's lap.

Kise: like alwayw, yiur favorite pudding is here... and for aunty and uncle I got you guys delicious  choux~

I give the other box to Y/N's mother. Y/N looks back but somehow she doesn't smile.

Kise: Y/N... what is it? Are you bored of eating this pudding?

She shook her head no

Y/ N: no! That's not it... it's just... Ryou kun keep on buying me puddings and other things, but I don't give you anything in return...

So that's what bothering her?

I lean my head on the back rest of the sofa and look at her.

Kise: but you gave me plenty of delicious food for two years, and even more... you made me breakfast, dinner, made my lunch box when my mother can't make one... so you don't need to worry... just hurry up and get well soon, and then... you can give me something in return...

Y/N's mother: that's right... you can learn mom's new recipes... and let Ryouta try it...

I look at Y/N's mother that puts the choux on the plate.

Kise: that's a great idea...

I look at Y/N and then she finally smiles again.

Y/N: then... I'll try ro get better soon... so Mother and Ryou kun don't have to feed me during meals...

Kise: wait wait... that's not included... though you healed your arm, I can still feed you...

Feeding her gives me some sort of satisfaction. Seeing how she enjoys the food after eating from the spoon that I hold, I enjoy that a lot.