Ch. 11 Flows Back

■3rd Person POV■

The light flashed a couple of times. Four male modes are posing for the last take for a sport brand new collection. Kise stands in the middle, sharply stares at the camera. The photographer press the shutter for the last time.

Photographer: and, that's all... wrap it up... great job everyone.

Everyone on this team thank each other. Kise walks to his manager and asks for his phone. He texts Y/N

Sender: Kise Ryouta
Recipient: Y/N

Y/N, I've finished my photoahoot, I'm going back right away, do you want me to pick you up? I'll stop by to get puddings for you first ♡

Kise happily sends the text to Y/N. He then thanked all of todays crew and team before going to change. Unknown to him, a certain girl is looking at him from the far corner.

Kinana is staring at Kise with longing eyes, she clenches the sleeves of her clothes. She hears as Kise say goodbye to the team.

Kinana: Kise Ryouta... I... can't let you go... we're the perfect couple...

As she sees Kise already driving his car, Kinana goes to her car and drives to Kise's apartment, thinking that she'll meet him there.

On the other hand, Y/N has just sent a reply to Kise's message.

Sender: Y/N
Recipient: Kise Ryouta

Ryou kun you don't have to pick me up, I'll go to your place on my own. See you there ^^

Y/N walks out of the market, two bags of  groceries are in her hands. Another month passed and Y/N manage to re learning her cooking skills helped by her mother.

Kise being the person who tastes it. And by the time, she's doing well. She starts cooking for Kise again and every weekend she stay at Kise's place.

Y/N happily walks into Kise's apartment and head to the kitchen right away. She wash the vegetables she bough and get every single ingredients ready for her to cook.

Y/N's happy whenever Kise enjoy her food. She was worried that her cooking might not as good as before she lost her memories, but Kise said that her cooking taste good.

Just then

Ting tong!

The bell rang and Y/N looks at the door.

Y/N: Ryou kun? No, he won't ring the bell... does he ordered something?

Y/N takes off her apron and walks to the door. She unlock the door and come face to face to a smiling girl, Kinana.

But the smile on Kinana's face soon faded.

Y/N: uh... good evening

Y/N kindly greets Kinana, but the girl in front of her doesn't change her expression and she looks displeased.

Kinana: you're... here again...

Y/N's confused because she doesn't remember ever meet the pretty girl in front of her, but she doesn't feel comfortable.

■Y/N's POV■