Ch. 8 Secret Letter

■Y/N's POV■

Mother and father are tidying some stuff in this room, I've been staying here at the hospital for eleven days and now I can finally discharge.

Y/N's father: sweetie, maybe you'll get your memories little by little at home. I put a lot of your old stuff in your room~

Y/N's mother: hihi, your dad doing his best cleaning up some stuff from the storage room. Your favorite dolls when you're a child, and many other...

I feel warm as I listen to my mother and father telling me about what the did to help me regain my memories.

Y/N: thank you mother... father...

Little by little I got my memories back, like some memories from when I was a child, memories with my parents. And some of my memories with Ryou kun when we were kids.

I remember the way I call him Ryou kun after getting a memory of when he and I were playing at the festival. Ryou kun holds my hand and there I remember I said "Thank you Ryou kun"

Yesterday when I call him Ryou kun, he was so happy knowing that I got a little bit of my memory back.

Just then.

Kise: good morning Y/N, oh Mrs. L/N Mr. L/N morning...

Y/N: Ryou kun

Ryou kun walks in but he pulls another people in. A tall guy with dark blue hair  and tanned skin, and a very pretty girl with cotton candy like hair.

Kise: I brought help~

I stare at them and sees that the pink haired girl stare at me with teary eyes.

Y/N: ah... hello, good morning...

The pink haired girl runs my way and holds my hands in her.

Momoi: hello Y/N... I'm Satsuki, we were from the same Junior high school... we were pretty clo-

The blue haired guy hit on Satsuki san's head gently.

Aomine: oi Satsuki, you can't burden her with many informations yet... hey how are you doin L/N? I'm Aomine Daiki, I'm from Teiko as well...

Teiko is the junior high school I studied in back then.

They're my friends too...

Y/N: ah hello... um... I'm sorry, I, you guys must have already know my condition... sorry I still don't have the memory of us... but I'm trying to remember... I got my memories little by little...

I give them a smile and then Satsuki san hugs me.

Momoi: It's okaay! Take your time... when you're better let's spend more time together...

Y/N: I'd like that...

With that the six of us head to my parents house. Mother and father in their car, while they let me join Ryou kun and the other in his car.

As I sit on the passenger seat, I feel that the car scent is very familiar.

Y/N: Ryou kun's car... it smells nice... it's quite familiar...

Ryou kun smiles at me and starts the engine. He then points at the air freshener hanging on the rear mirror.

Kise: well, you picked the freshener for my car last month...

I picked this?

The smells so familiar, am I often get in Ryou kun's car?

The things around Ryou kun, it's very familiar just like the things around my family.