Love

It took me a couple of days to heal and get over the shock of losing a child of mine.

I heard Natsus been training everyday to be stronger so he could go find that guy.

I got off my bed and fell down on the floor. I havent been walking either since erza or mira would carry me to the restroom refusing me to walk saying ill heal faster this way.

I try to stand but couldnt. Ugh I just want to open the window for fresh air and look outside.

I drag myself to the window and open it then pull a chair nearby to the window and lift myself up to sit on the chair.

Jeez. This is difficult. I open the window and smelled smoke. I look outside to lucy yelling at Natsu.  I giggle and Natsu look my way. So did Lucy but she looked down.

Natsu smile at me then came running in.

"Natsu san?"

"What are you doing Juvia?!" Said Natsu. "You should've just say my name. Jeez. Ill come anytime you say my name so remember that!"

I smile. "Alright"

The next day natsu came in with a huge box. He place it on the floor.

"Make up? And clothes?" I said.

"Actually Juvia I went man hunting for you. Hopefully you'll like them. Anyways its time for your make over" said Natsu.

Okay?

He took out make up and stare at my face. This is scary.

He took out lipstick.

"Juvia can do it " I said but he jerk back.

"No. I can do this!" Said Natsu staring intensely at my lips.

I slowly took a lip gloss and open it as quietly and carefully as I could so Natsu wouldnt notice.

I stay put and then drew a heart on Natsus cheeks with the lip gloss making him jerk and fell off the bed.

I just laughed. "Haha Natsu san is trying too hard!"

"Ugh Juvia"

"Loosen up and just have fun?" I said.

He smirk and then drew something on my fore head with the lipstick. "Natsu!" I grab a liquid eyeliner and then threw the liguid to a laughing Natsu.

I laugh and we both laugh.

After calming down Natsu try to wipe the lip stick off me. "Seriousluly Juvia, the guys will be here soon."

"Okay okay" I said.

We wiped the makeup off us and then natsu stare at me again.

He touch my cheek. "You dont need makeup huh." He whisper and chuckle. "And I even woke up early to ask lucy for her make up"

"Sorry"

He chuckle. "Lets just get you dressed and ill carry you outside."

"Okay" he stood up and turn around.

"Natsu? Youre not going outside?"

"I'm staying here in case you need help" he said.

Oh jeez. No point in arguing. I change into a white dress be brought and tied my hair to the side. I grab the lip gloss and put it on.

"Done?" Asked Natsu.

"Yea. Im done" I said.

He turn around. "Wow Juvia you look...so different. Now lets go!" He grin and carry me.

"You dont want to see Gray right?" Asked Natsu.

"Yea..."

"Then hold on tight!"

The next thing I know is being outside.

"Did you just transport?"

"No I ran" he said smiling and walk to a bench. He place me there and sit down beside me.

"Ah! He's here!" Said natsu and left. "Don't worry I'll be right here!" He said pointing to a tree near by.

Someone then sit next to me.

"Hi. Im Sosuke. Juvia right?"

I just nodded my head yes.

"I have heard so much about you. I fell in love instantly with just the description. I heard of youre story too...I swear to my life that I wont ever do that to you...i promise" he said.
I just smile. "Bye"

"What?"he ask.

"Your words were too plain. They did not pierced my heart but they sure did bored me. Please dont...Make promises that can not be kept" I said and he stood up with anger.

"What the hell Juvia?! I can all this way just for you and yet..."

"Sosuke please leave quietly" I said and he lifted his hand up and a magic circle appear.

I thought I was to be hit but then I felt hot flames run pass me and then it die out. Standing in front of me is a burnt man and he walk away.

I look at Natsu and he gave me a thumbs up.

From morning to the sun set not any guy stole my heart. I just sigh.

Night came and Natsu carry me not back to Fairy Tail but to my dorm that I havent been to for a lifetime now.

I then find happy there sleeping on the bed.

"He volunteer to clean up your place while we were out" said Natsu.

I just smile and got in my bed next to happy.

Then I felt Natsu climbing in bed too and his strong hands and arms wrap around me. I felt myself heating up.

"Im tired too. Good night" said Natsu.

"G-GoodNight" I said but I feel asleep quickly.

I wonder...what wouldve really happen if it was Natsu who made me see the light...not Gray.