Predator to Prey

"Where are we going?" I ask J while he created a campfire for the two of us.

"Off to find someone" said J "Someone"

"Who? Family?"

He sigh "I guess you can say that. But ..." He just stopped there "Alright you sleep there I sleep here"

"That's right!" I shouted "I destroyed your family! I destroyed everything from you! Killed your happy family!"

Gray growl sending a strong attack on me. I choke out blood and laugh. Strong...but not strong enough.

"My ice" I whisper "just like my ice" not enough power to destroy him, Zeref.

I smirk and look behind me. "Natsu..." Fire surrounding him. Those look in his eyes.

Just perfect. With this I can...I can defeat Zeref!

Natsu came at me with fire in both his fists.

I smile and once Natsu reach me a magic circle appear below him and me. Another in between us blocking his attack from me.

A barrier trap gray from interfering me. "Now let's send you to what's her name? Juvia"

Natsu POV

I growl as he took out a knife. And sliced his hand.

"Now then" he stab me in the stomach with his bleeding hand. Our blood mixed and I could feel a terrible pain in my chest. I grab his wrist and smirk "And I was afraid you'd kiss me"

He glare at me and back off "Bastard"

I sigh "You're quite weak" I show him Juvias Carrier "This does not belong to you"

Erza POV

"We're doing nothing!" Gajeel yell "Juvias Dead Natsu will be next if we all just sit here with Gray helping him! Even worse Gray dies too! Then-"

"Shut up!" I shouted "They won't die. And for a fact Juvias not dead"

Everyone look at me like I'm crazy "Juvias dead erza" said Lucy "...She's..." Lucy begin to cry and Leo comforted her.

"She's not dead...not yet" I whisper.

Natsu POV

"How did you-How?!" Shouted Ash.

"Why should you need to know that?" I ask.

After Juvias death Erza helped me out and we both studied the stealing magic.  Going through the book, we found missing pages....pages that taught how to steal magic however the leftover was a passage written in a different language but I understood it. Because igneel taught me. The language of demons.

It showed that Learning the magic should've taken at least 20 years to master. However...reversing the magic only takes a second to figure out. It can reverse the magic on a viticim who has been affected or reverse it to where the predator becomes the prey.

I know for sure it has not been twenty years for Ash. Hes still young. Just about my age. The magic is incomplete. Also Ash has a mixed of three peoples lives within him, he's unbalanced. But my reverse stealing magic...is complete.

I was able to find a way to preserve Juvias body and a way to reverse the magic and keep her alive. But what I need most is a kiss from Ash.

I took Juvias carrier and ate it.

"Sweet" I whisper "just like Juvia" I smile and then frown looking at Ash.

"You...how did you..."said ash shocked "How are you able to learn them without the-...no they were ripped out from a book" he laugh "I see you have the other pages!"

Wind begin to pick up

"You...just how many magic have you learn?" I ask.

"Ice magic" he said "that's it"

I frown "Lair-"

"Everything else I stole"

"Everything else?"

"For an example...I...I killed J"

Ash POV

He smile. He smile at me as I stole his magic...his life. "Say something J!" I shouted angry.

"What is there to say?" Said J "all I need to say have been said"

"Scold me! Like you use to! No! Like you always do!"

"You met zeref?" Ask J.

"He killed an old man who was only showing me the poisonous plants I mustn't touch and then Zeref showed up"

"Why did you kill him?"

"Because I...I wanted his wind magic. Who cares! He's a demon after all" I laugh "a Demon..."

Natsu glare at me "you said you brought deliora to Grays village...what is your real goal?"

"..." I smirk " My goal? Defeat Zeref by stealing his magic...his life...become immortal one who cannot be touched. Rule the world of magic. Become the king...no God"