Demon within

"What's your name kid?"

"My name? Its...Kyle"

Been a long time since I've said my name.

"Call me J" he said "Just J"

"Kill...kill kill" I whisper tears falling while natsu threw punches at me.

Water blocked all his attacks from hitting me.

I jump as I felt gray's ice flying behind me.

I landed far away from them...

But near where Juvia is.

I grin. "Such a poor soul. I wonder why she hasn't rotted away yet" I appear right next to her. I gently touch her soft cheek. "You've been taking good care of her after she died natsu" ice begin to cover her cheek.

My eyes widen "amazing" I whisper "She looks like she's just in a deep dream"

"Stay away!" Natsu scream and pull me away.

I fall back outside and smirk.

Natsu touch her cheek and my ice melted.

He glare at me.

I turn to look at Gray.

"Are you...also a demon Zeref created or what?" He ask.

"Of course not. He was the one who awaken the demon inside me"

"Let's see how strong your ice magic is compare to mine" he said.

Natsu POV

"Juvia" her pale face. Her soft cheeks. I kiss her lips " Sorry to bother your sleep" I look at Gray who is fighting with Ash.

"Juvia..." I...how am I suppose to fight him.

I look at Juvias beautiful closed eyes.

I kiss her lips "I'm sorry. I'll pay you back...but please Lend me your power...just this once. I love you"

I walk to Gray and Ash.

Ash POV

"J...cant I stay with you?" I ask "I don't want to go to a different village"

He didn't answer. "Please? I...i-"

"No" he said.

"Why? Why J!"

"Because...I'm not who you think I am"

"But J!"

"Ah....I know who you are now" said Gray looking at me out of energy "you're that pitiful boy back in the village I grew up in. The boy all the villagers pity and loved...the boy who's dad abandon him and mom who had a bad heart and a rare disease which causes the victim to sleep every 18 hours and awake for four hours. The boy who has to work many jobs.Kyle"

"On the seventh day of the seven month...let's once again watch the night sky together once again, Kyle" said J.

"Kyle..." I smile " its been a long while since someone has called me that...a very very long time"

"How sad" he whisper and my eyes widen in anger "damn you bastard!"

I sent a wave of water after him but he froze it and smash it to pieces.

"How pitiful!" he shouted to me "that's what I would say."

I glare at him "don't pity me" an ice cage trap him inside it.

"What have you become" said Gray looking at me "that's what your mom would say"

I felt my body heat up from anger "Don't bring her up" I whisper.

"If you wanna play then let's play" I smirk "hey Gray" I walk to him who is still trapped inside the cage "Remember that tragic day?"

Gray look at me "Deliora?"

"That's right...guess who was the one who brought him to the village"

His eyes widen "the one who brought deliora to destroy the village...was me"