So In Love

Morning came and I woke up hoping natsu's not up yet. I quickly put on my clothes and walk out. "Wow" I whisper its so green even though it was just snowing last night.

" I almost die when I woke up" said Natsu making me jump

" Jeez you scared me!" I exclaim.

"Sorry. You were gone when I woke up freaking me out. So I guess we are even" and he hug me from behind.

"I need to go find your prince soon. If this keeps going on..." mumble Natsu.

" Natsu I don't want a prince" I said " I don't want to be a princess"

" What?" said Natsu confused.

"..I can protect myself-" My eyes widen I just realized my powers are gone. " I'm useless"

Natsu hug me tighter " Lets go home"

" Okay" I whisper and we walk home.

" Natsu do you know where you're going?" I ask.

" Nope " he said bluntly " I'm following you"

"W-what? But I'm following you!" I sigh and we kept walking hoping for the best. " Ah Natsu a waterfall!" I said and ran to it "I don't see waterfalls that much" I said looking at it in amazement.

"Hey look fishes!" said Natsu " I'm hungry too! This is just perfect!"

I smile " Lets catch some fishes!" I said.

Natsu grin " Yes!..stay here I'll go look for ropes and sticks!"

" Wait Natsu I'm a water...oh okay "

Natsu walk up to me and patted my head "Its okay" said Natsu "you'll just have to get use to it. I'll be right back so don't go anywhere"

I nodded my head yes.

I sit down on a rock and smile thinking about last night.

My eyes widen when I saw my reflection in the mirror. "Why am I so red?!" My heart started to beat quickly.

"W-whats going on?!" I exclaim...this feeling....its feels just like when I first met Gray.

"Juvia?" ...speaking of the devil Gray is right behind me.

"G-gray? What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I came to show Lucy this place I found" said Gray with Lucy behind him "Why are you here?" Ask Gray.

"W-well...its a long story" I told him

"Actually" said Natsu appear out of no where "we both are on a date"

"Oh" was all Gray said "we'll come another time then"

"W-wait actually...me and Natsu forgot the way back" I said to Gray.

Gray then laugh making me blush.

That laugh he always makes when he's around me.

Natsu cover my eyes "tell us the way back. The two of you can stay here"

"U-uh. Take that path and then you'll see a river. Follow it" said Gray.

Natsu pick me up and I kept my eyes closed. He let me down "damn that was close" he whisper.

"I'm sorry" I cry "I can't...his laugh his smile everything. I...really love him"

"So I guess" said Natsu as we walk "So all you need is someone better than Gray!"

"Who?" I ask and Natsu wipe my tears.

"Who fights with gray everyday?" Ask Natsu smiling "who wins those fights every time?"

I thought long and hard. "Um...Erza San?"

Natsu face palm "no me idiot" and he pinch my cheeks "The one who competes with Gray"

My eyes widen "y-you want me to-"

"Until we can find someone suitable for you I'll be...Gears replacement" he mumble the last word.

I guess being a replacement is hard for him..especially gray. Wait hold on...

"A-are you confessing?!" I exclaim.

Natsu went red "of course niot! It was just an idea"

...an idea..

"Ah! The guild!" Shouted Natsu.

Natsu held my hand and we ran to the guild.

"Natsuuuuuuuu!" Cry Happy "I was so worried! I woke up and the two of you were gone"

"Haha sorry Happy" laugh Natsu.

We talk to the master about Ash and my powers being taken away. From there on Natsu is to be with me 24/7.

We walk to my room since its late and lay on my bed "its been a long day" I mumble.

"Yes it has" said natsu laying beside me. He smile at me and we both laugh.

"You two are quite lovely dovely" yawn happy and lay between us.

And so...hours pass by and its two in the morning. I can't sleep.

I sat up and walk to my window I look outside and sigh. "Why can't I sleep" I whisper.

"Juvia?" Natsu sat up and stretch letting out a loud yawn. He walks towards me "why are you up so early?"

"Natsu San. Do you like Lucy?" I ask.

He look at me and his face turn bitter "why would you think that?"

I felt my heart racing. Another side of natsu that I have discover.

"W-well...before the whole incident..you two seem really close" I said.

And then I felt his large hands cup my cheeks and he forcefully kiss me on the lips.

My eyes widen I push him away but he wouldn't budge.

If only I have my powers...

But before I knew it I was already in the moment.

Natsu stop kissing me and stare right into my eyes with a serious look on.

There was a pause before I realize that he's stopped kissing me"I-i told you already! You only do it-"

"Only do it with the one you love! Yes I remember! That's why!" He gave me a peck on the lips "that's why I'm kissing you" and he kiss me once more that felt like a lifetime.

Happy POV

I cover my mouth grinning like an idiot and blushing trying to stay as still as I could.

They are so in love~