I Love You

Juvia let out a loud scream. "Juvia?!" I ran to the bathroom to see her on the floor crying. "What happened Juvia?" I ask.

"Don't look at me" she cry covering her face with her hands "don't look at me"

My face soften. "Juvia..."

"I-Why..."

I remove her hands and smile. "Look at me Juvia"

She look away "please dont look at me"

"But Juvia...I...I want to look" I told her. She look at me and begin to cry even more "natsu"

"What's all the fuss about?" Yawn happy walking in and then his eyes widen "wow Juvia you changed!"

Juvia cry out. I kiss Juvia on the lips ...still soft like always. "Juvia you are still Juvia and this is just the older version of you. Its like seeing the you in the future" I chuckle "This version of Juvia is still beautiful "

Juvia blush

"And cute" I added.

She smile "sorry" said Juvia and hug me "I'm really sorry"

"Whats there to be sorry for?" I whisper " No matter how much you change your still Juvia"

"Lets go to the guild" said Juvia and we left to the guild.

"Juvia we know you wont agree to this but we need Natsu to become bait" said Erza once we step into the guild.

" No! " shouted Juvia.

Gray walk up to Juvia with his eyes watery. " Look at yourself Juvia" said Gray " You've changed so much. The only way to get you back to normal with all your life back is to lure out Ash and get him to turn you back"

Juvia look down away from Gray. I push Gray away and wrap my scarf around Juvia. "Don't mess with Juvias head" I whisper to Gray.

I know she's dying but " I will talk to her about this" I told them and me and Juvia left with happy following us.

"Natsu san" Whisper Juvia "Don't do it please"

" I haven't heard of the plan only that I'm going to be bait" I told her.

"You cant Natsu" said Juvia " Please don't go I'm begging you"

"Juvia I'm doing this for the two of us" I told her.

Juvia lean her body on mine. "Are you okay?" I ask.

She shook her head no "I feel weak"

"Here" I carry her to a bench and she place her head on my shoulder.

We both held hands together.

"I can't lose you" said Juvia.

"I'm not losing you either." I told her.

"Natsu San..." Juvia begin to cry "no no no!"

"Juvia look at me" I told her "I'm strong. I can handle this. I'll save you I promise. "

She place her other hand on my hand. "Natsu...If I can't stop you then you...you better not die you hear me! I won't ever forgive you for dying! So come back alive!"

I laugh. She makes it sound like I'm leaving right away already.

"When I come back I want you to be the first to welcome me back home"

She smile "alright! Its a promise!"

"Juvia I won't forgive you for dying either!" Cry happy.

I wipe their tears and we all laugh.

Until juvia collapsed.

"Juvia!"

"I'm sorry I just..." My eyes widen. Her scent is gone completely. I carry her and ran to fairy tail crying my eyes out afraid

"I won't lose you" I cry and reach fairy tail "j-juvia"

"Juvia!" Erza took Juvia away to the resting room.

Wendy ran over to help. I follow my heart beating loudly in fear.

"She's...she's barely here. Her heart beat is slow...and-"

"Move it" Porlyusica said carrying a basket "I'll help" she walk over to juvia and begin to strip her.

My eyes widen and I begin to blush but this is no time to be perverted.

I walk over and look as needles have been stabbed into Juvias skin.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"This will help for a while" said Porlyusica and Juvia's looks slowly return to normal "She is fine now but there's a time limit. If her life span isn't given to her in three days before the setting sun hits the horizon, she is guarantee to die."

"Is she going to wake up?" I ask.

"When the clock struck twelve tonight, she will fall into a deep sleep until the days are over"

"I see..." I smile. Her scent is filling the air. All I can smell is her

"Well...if its killing Ash. I sure can do that" I smirk "I'll save you Juvia"

Juvia POV

Time skip backwards in case you get confused.

I feel weak. I open my eyes slowly to see Gajeel running my way. Ah that's right. Ash captured me and he...

He kissed me "Life taken...check. Now I just need you alive to lure that salamander out. I'll love to try out his fire who's fires are blazing"

"Come on old lady!" Shouted Gajeel to Porlyusica while carrying me "I can't show her like this to the guild dammit!"

Gajeel place me on a bed and argue with Porlyusica. Later on Gajeel left and Porlyusica stand beside me.

I look at her but everything's so blurry.

"Juvia is it?"

I nodded my head yes.

"I've read something about this. But I'm sorry I cannot cure this and nothing else can...unless you kill someone. " she told me.

"W-why?" I ask barely able to move my mouth.

"Your life was taken away from you. Its like someone killed you. You are now just a walking corpse. A life taken cannot be gain. Unless it takes another's life"

No...there has to be another way! "Kill him..ash. Will that do?" I ask.

She look at me "Ash...I knew it. You got involved with ash. But you cannot take back your life span. Right now its mixed with his and if you're given his life then juvia you will die. What has been taken cannot be given back. If your life enters you again you will die"

I begin to tear up

"Life is cruel"

"Please don't tell natsu. If the only way for me to live is kill them I....I can't do it. If you must tell natsu something tell him..."

-----------------

I close my eyes. Midnight has come. My time has ended.

I...I'm sorry Natsu.

With everything I have left I whisper my last three words to Natsu "I love you"