Gone

I open my eyes from a good night sleep. "Natsu?" I question "that's weird" I said. He's not here.

"Good morning!~" sang someone opening my door "Juvia!"

"M-Mira San?!"

"Good morning! Good morning!" She said

"Well...why is Mira San here?" I ask.

She grin "to look after you. Natsu and happy has left for a job!"

"A job?" Oh...

Later on that day Natsu and Happy never came back even though Erza and Gray already came back.

"Where is Natsu and Happy?" I ask.

"Still on a job" said Erza "he might not come back til late"

I walk to Fairy Hills with Mira and then to my room.

"Natsu..." I mumble and lay on my bed.

I wasn't expecting this at all. I expected for Natsu to be right next to me when I wake up...but he's gone.

I sigh and grab his pillow hugging it. "I can smell Natsu" I whisper and blush. I smile as I remember what happened yesterday.

"Are we a couple then?" I ask myself and squeal at the thought.

"Hey Juvia!" Happy said flying towards me through my window.

"Happy!" I exclaim "happy!" I hug him.

"Did you miss me?" Ask Happy.

"Yep I did" I told him.

"But I'm tired now. I've been doing jobs all day today. I'm getting rest" and he flew to my bed sleeping

Where's Natsu then?

I look at the window and natsu hop in. "Happy! Why didn't you wait for me!" Shouted natsu.

"Natsu" I smile happily.

"Hey Juvia" he said smiling "miss me?" He ask and lay down on my bed too.

"Yep..I missed you lots" I said and lay down beside him.

He chuckle "I missed you too" he whisper

"So..what's with the sudden jobs? And all day too" I ask Natsu.

He became red "a-ah...well you see...I'm very tired I'm going to sleep"

"But Natsu..."

"Its nothing to worry about okay. Get some rest Juvia" he told me.

..suspicious...

The next morning they're both gone again.

Three days pass by and the same thing happen during those days. Natsu and happy gone by day and back at night.

"Natsu!" I said as Natsu made his way to my room "tomorrow...would you like to-"

"Sorry Juvia" said Natsu and lay down "I'm too tired talk to me about it tomorrow"

"But natsu!" I groan he's sound asleep.
The next day Natsu and Happy is gone again.

"Mira San..." I cry "What's this...I thought Natsu love me but the next day he's gone and only shows up at night to sleep"

Mira smile "natsu didn't take a job today"

My eyes widen "r-really?"

Then where did he go?

I walk out of the guild and wonder around in town. "Where are you?" I whisper.

I look around and stop once I reached a makeup store.

My eyes widen "Lisanna?" I question looking at a happy smiling Natsu with Lisanna standing in front of a bunch of prefumes and teasing each other.

Laughing together.

I turn away from them and kept walking as if I saw nothing. I walk to fairy hills and lay on my bed. "Don't even try to enter tonight" I mumble "you...bad person" I lock my windows closing the curtains. I lock my door and made myself comfortable in my bed.

"Idiot" I whisper before falling asleep.
I wake up in the middle of nighttime and see Happy carrying Natsu at the window. Natsu grin at me once he saw me "open the window" he said.

I frown and turn away.

"Juvia?"

I walk over to the window "why should I?" I ask.

"Uh...Juvia? Is something wrong?" He ask me.

I open my window "then tell me what you've been doing these pass days"

"Uh..Juvia well" he blush "actuallu-" his eyes widen and pull me but I pull away "Juvia! No-" he exclaim and someone cover my mouth and I black out.

Natsu POV

My eyes widen as I see a black figure behind Juvia. I pull her towards me but she pull away with tears and sadness in her eyes.

A hand cover her mouth and she gasp then black out.

"Natsu do something!" Shouted happy making me come back to my senses and I growl jumping into the room.

"Give her back!" I yell throwing a punch but they both disappeared.

"Natsu the gift!" Said Happy.

I look at the bag carrying the purfume I've bought for Juvia. But its already broken , shatter into pieces on the floor. "It stinks" I whisper angry at myself.

"What do we do now?" Ask Happy.

"I don't know" I said and fall to the floor "I don't know" I mumble before tears begin to come down my eyes.