Blossoming Love (One-Shot)

"What?!" I exclaim "Mom and dad went with Uncle and Auntie to a Vacation?!"

"Yes Shinah" say Mira "Couples need their private times together too"

I sigh and look over to Uncle Gray's son. My dads not here to protect me today

"How long is the vacation?" I ask Mira.

"A week"

My eyes widen. "A week?!" I yell.

How am I suppose to avoid that jerk face for a week?!

A book flew over and hit me in the head. "What was that for!" I shout knowing who threw it.

"Youre too loud. Shut up"

"You shut up!" I yell mad at him.

"Im reading here" he mumble.

I look at Wendy and Romeo. "Wendy! Romeo!" I cry and run towards them. "He keeps picking on me!"

They both just laugh.

I thought maybe theyll understand since theyre closest to my age.

"I cant stand staying in the same place as him!" I yell "Stupid naked stripper ass" i mumble and leave the guild.

I walk around. "Its too hot" i mumble and then hear kids splashing around in water.

My face sadden. How sad. Ever since I was born I had no magic. I cant control water or fire. 

When I was just a kid I almost drowned and it wasnt because I didnt known how to swim. Its because the water pulled me under to drown me.

There was once when I went on a job with mom and dad. Dad tried to save me once with his fire but instead the fire attacked me and burned me.

From then on I stayed away from water and fire.

I find that jerk face walking around with his face stuff in a book. I smirk. What the hell? Is he following me? I then decide to follow him around.

"What in the world" i mumble "What are you doing here"

Hes at a flower shop. He touches then and picks only one flower. A lily and buys it.

He smiles to himself and freezes the flower.

Mom likes lilies.

I shake my head. Im not jealous.

He turn my way and I glare at him.

He frown and walk over to me. "What are you doing? Stalking me?"

"Im not. I was just passing by" I tell him.

He smirk and put the frozen flower in his sweater pocket.

"Why even wear a sweater when you dont even wear a shirt. Arent you dying in this heat too? Why am I even talking to you-"

"You really dont know when to shut up do you" he say.

"Whats wrong with having a lot to say" i tell him and walk away but he follow me. "Stop following me"

"Im not. Just going this way too"

"Whatever" i mumble and walk.

We ended up walking together.

"If you want to walk together at least get your face out of the book!"

He didnt answer.

"And respond!"

"Im at my favorite part right now " he say.