Chapter 33

That night the brothers were in the mafia warehouse. They wanted their little sisters to live a life away from the mafia life and they wanted to enjoy life without taking care of little girls at a young age so they decided to send the to a prestigious boarding school in London.

Brothers POV
The next morning our sisters came downstairs smiling. Now we kinda felt bad for wanting to send them away but we needed a little freedom so before they could say anything. Aiden asked them to sit down. Aiden said,"We have decided to send you guys to London to go to a boarding school."

Mia POV
Me and my sisters felt broken but we decided to act cool. "Why?" Sara asked cooly. "In our business we have plenty enemies and we don't want you to get hurt and also we want a little freedom for a while," said Zach but he mumbled the last part so we can't hear but we heard but decided not to talk. "So finish your breakfast and start packing since you finished you final exams and the school you are going to is mountain hill academy," said Aiden smiling at us but we didn't smiling and stormed to our room.

Did you hear that the brothers are sending their sisters to London. What motherfukers. Next two chapter will be epilogue so comment if you want a sequel