chapter 12

MYA POV
The next morning we woke up and wore black crop with black short. We headed downstairs we saw our brothers with two men which I guess to be our bodyguard when we reached down they all shouted, "CHANGE!!" I just said, "ok we will change no need to burst our ear drum." We went up stairs and took out our real outfit. We have everything we need to escape the bodyguard on it.

 We have everything we need to escape the bodyguard on it

We went downstairs and smirked. We went to the bodyguards and said evilly, "Watch your back boys," they paled at what we said. Dean picked us up and put us on the chair. We ate breakfast in awkward silence.

*****
We are in the car going to the mall. Enzo, Taylor, Tyler, Mack, Rico ( the bodyguards).

When we reached the mall our brothers refused to leave us alone we went to Gucci and all those stores then we went to get things for our room, we got two beds, some poster and some throw pillows and other stuff. The thing that cut me and my twin eyes. Were this two identical stuffies.

 Were this two identical stuffies

We looked at it and wanted to grab it but said," Too babyish

We looked at it and wanted to grab it but said," Too babyish." After that we did not feel the mood to cause mischief we where just moody. I think the boys noticed. "What wrong babine," Enzo asked concerned. "Nothing," Mia said. We finished lunch and we were walking more like me and Mia crutching. We fell down. All the boys gathered us. "Are you ok?" Taylor asked concerned. We nodded and said, " Just a small scratch on our hand,". We started to stand up when Taylor and Tyler picked us up. We did not feel in the mood to complain when we reached the car Enzo said he forgot and ran back into the mall the came back out. We drove in silence. When we reached the house Enzo and Tyler picked us up and entered the kitchen. Enzo said,"Wait I am bringing the first aid kit." We paled we did not want him to see our hand it was far more than a scratch. He came back with the first aid kit."Opened your hand," he demanded. We shook our heads. He looked at Taylor and Tyler they nodded. They came and pried our arms open. When they saw it the gasped and were now blaming themselves." See why we did not want to show you you guys will start blaming yourselves." Mia said sadly. She was still sad for not getting the bear me too I am sad. The looked at us,And said" sorry." After Enzo was done he wrapped our palms with bandages. we asked him if we can go upstairs to decorate our room. He offered to help but we wanted to be alone. We went upstairs and decorate our room.

We did not do much because when we our brothers know who we are

We did not do much because when we our brothers know who we are. The truth is we are the ballet twins once they find out we will have to change the room. But the room we look better with those bears. Our brothers called us downstairs for dinner." They saw our hands and asked "WHAT HAPPENED." "Nothing," we said quickly hiding our hand behind our backs. "That is not nothing come here," Aiden said. We went to him and Dean they examined our hands their eyes grew dark. "What happened," Dean said seriously. We told
him the story adding the part that we were tired from crutching. "Ok next time if you are tired tell us we will happily carry you babine," Aiden said. We nodded. After dinner Enzo called us to the living room were 2 giant boxes were he said, " Open them." When we opened it we gasped and brought it out it was the teddy bears we wanted. We looked at Enzo and crawled andhugged him. "Thank you Enzzy," We said. "Did you just give me a nickname?" He asked. We nodded from the corner of my eyes I saw all my other brothers had jealousy in there eye. "Go and sleep babine you are getting your cast off tomorrow," We nodded and kissed on the cheek and took the bears and crawled to our room an slept.