Chapter 7

Mya POV
The next day we woke up and wore our outfit.  (Picture above replace the jacket with a leather jacket) We went downstairs when we were their everyone eyes became on us "Good morning guys," we mumbled. They were a lot of good morning and a nod from Aiden . We went to our sit I the remembered one of Aiden rules I mentally rolled my eye . So we went to Dean and whispered ,"Can help us on our seat." He said, "sure babies," We rolled our eyes and said,"We are not babies," the whole table said,"Yes you are." Dean helped us on our chair we thanked him an looked at the plate and saw bacon. Minutes past and Aiden said,"Why aren't you eating," I said, "We are vegetarian." Aiden said," oh I forgot let me get you guys some salad."
We ate the salad and then Aiden said he had to go to work we just nodded.
****
It was time to go to the doctors office all our brothers piled in the black SUV. It was too big for us so Enzo carried us in and buckled us. "We are not babies we can buckle our own seat belt," we said at the same time. "Yea we know we are just trying to make sure you are safe," Dean said nonchalantly. We rolled our eyes.

When we got there me and Mya were having full blown panic attacks. Dean and Enzo calmed us down then we entered the waiting room the reception said we should sit and wait for the doctor.  Me and Mia were still scared so we sat on Taylor and Tyler lap.
The doctor came and said,"follow me to my office please."