Chapter 16

Mya POV
It was after school turns out Sara and Cara arbour neighborhood their parents died so they are in custody of their older brother Zachary. We headed home the twins and their siblings were coming over. When we reached home we went to our room.
"So do you like dancing," Cara said.
"Like it, we love it," Mia said.
"You want to come and dance with us in our studio," I said.
"Yea but we do not have anything to wear," Dara said.
"Do not worry we will borrow you," Mia said. We got dressed in matching outfit.

 We got dressed in matching outfit

We went to the studio.
"Hey do you mind if we video this and put it on our new YouTube channel," I said.
"No p" they all said. The song started we started to dance

Once we finished we posted it. Then went for a nap not before we got dressed

Aiden POV It was time for dinner so Me, Dean ,Zachary and John went to wake our sisters up or should we say quads

Aiden POV
It was time for dinner so Me, Dean ,Zachary and John went to wake our sisters up or should we say quads.
We knocked on the door we heard nothing so we opened the door and saw our sisters wearing matching outfits. "Wakeup," we tried to wake them up it worked they woke up and rubbed their eyes cutely and stood but feel down. We just picked them up and put them on our hips then walked downstairs. We placed them on their sit they ate their food quietly. When we were done we decided to watch a scary movie through out the movie the quads were jumping and screaming once it was done we sent them to bed.

Cara POV
We climbed the bed then changed into a cute footed pygamas.

Cara POV We climbed the bed then changed into a cute footed pygamas

Then we went to sleep.

Aiden POV
"Hey guys you have to see the new famous YouTube channel," Marcus said. (sara and Cara youngest brother who has a twin name Darius. NB All Sara and Cara brothers are the same age as Mia and mya brothers)
"What is it," I said. We all stood up and looked at it. We saw our sisters dancing paralyzed. We were all about to match up their but Zachary said,"leave them tomorrow we will deal with it." We nodded and went to our room while our friends went to the guest room.