chapter 10

Mia POV
We have been in the hospital for 5 days.
We are finally being discharged. During this week the boys have been overprotective. So know we are in a wheelchair being wheeled to the car. Tyler carried us into our seats and buckled our seatbelts. When we reached home we grabbed our crutches and started to work toward the door we were going upstairs when we slipped and came rolling down the stairs. All our brothers came in to see the noise once the saw us and rushed to us. Taylor and Tyler picked us and put us on their hip and took us to our room. They dropped is then went downstairs and brought the crutches. "Have you noticed that they like to baby us," Mya asked I nodded and said,"At least they care about us," she nodded. "Hey do you think we should ask them if we can go shopping tomorrow," I nodded "yea hopefully they will not carry us around,," I joked. We laughed. Then wen to sleep on our bed.

*****
Mya POV
"Aww they are so cute,"someone said
I opened my eyes to see two of my brother at my door. They have not noticed us yet so I woke my twin up. We both clear ed our throat. There had snapped at us.
"Oh hey babies," Enzo said meekly.
"So why are you here," I asked.
"Well we came to call you for dinner," Dean said
"Two of you," Mia asked. They nodded. We stood up at went to take our crutches when Enzo said something," What are you doing." I said,"getting our crutches."" No we are carrying you downstairs," Dean said. We sighed but put our hand up they lifted us up and put us on their hip and went downstairs.