chapter 4

Mia POV
Someone shook me awake inopen my eye and se a big house not a house a FUCKING mansion.
"HOLY SHIT" me and Maya shouted
"Language" Dean and Enzo said
We rolled our eyes and mumbled incoheren words. The lend us inside and it was better than the outside. Me and Mya jaws dropped the lead us to our rooms.
"Sorry but me and Mya are sharing a room." I said the nodded and lead us in the the room it was plain but we will decorate it later.
"We will take you shopping tomorrow for some clothes and decorations." Enzo said.We just nodded. They left is we finished packing and started talking.
"We can not trust them yet with our secrets we need to hid our bruises." Mya said. I agree with her.

*******
Knock
Knock
Knock

"Come in," we said coldly. We saw a maid.
"Misses Minchester your brothers request you to come to the dining room I am here to escort you,"  we told her to wait outside while we dressed.

We like to dress the same if you have not noticed

We like to dress the same if you have not noticed. We went out of the room the maid escorted us we kept a blank face when we entered the room everyone eyes went to us. The one who looked like the oldest was wearing a fitted suit.
"Come sit," he motioned us to sit. The chair was bigger than us so Mya boosted me on the seat then I drragged her up to seat. All our brothers were looking at us with amused looks. We just looked away and blushed.
"So I am your oldest brother Aiden and also your legal guardian after dinner follow me to my office everyone introduction yourselves and I work in the family business."
"I am Dean we already meet feel free to come to me for any problem babine and I also work in the family business. ."
"Hi I am Enzo i am 19sorry for being rude to you before and I am a senior in high school I got held back a year."
"I am Taylor and he is  Tyler we are 18 and we are identical twins like you we love to play pranks and we got held back a year so we are juniors in high school. "
"I am Mya and she is Mia we love to were black and so ballet is our passion, we are also daredevils we like to do stunts."
The rest of the dinner went in an awkward silence me and mya did not finish our food but they let it slide. Thank God it was fish and veggies because we are vegetarian.
Aiden stood up and said,"follow me to my office please."